[Chapter: 20]

Shivaay walked inside his room closing the buttons of his coat to see Om, Rudra and Arnav present there. Om and Arnav were talking over something, sitting on the couch there while Rudra was playing with the paperweight scrolling through his phone.

"Ahem", he cleared his throat gaining three men's attention.

"Guys, did we got some evidence? Who was behind it?", Shivaay asked going near them.

"Shivaay, many people were found near the green room or backstage so it's tough to know but we have called for the recording of CCTV, it's just in way", Arnav said. Shivaay nodded.

"But I got something which you should see Bhaiya", Rudra said looking up from his phone.

"What is it?", Shivaay asked and the three went near where Rudra was sitting.

"Bhai, one of my friend is in this security agency. I got this clip from him", he said and played the video.

In the video, Tia is seen walking inside the green room. She fiddled around for a while when a smirk forms on her face and then she is found picking up Annika's dress and then she does something with the dress. After that, Annika comes there with her friends and then she went to change her dress. She comes out and flaunts the dress and then a group of girl comes in which one of them is wearing a cap and does something with Annika's footwear when she was talking with Gauri who's doing her make-up.

Blood boiled in Shivaay's vein seeing all this. He clenched his fist in anger.

"That makes clear that Tia is behind all this", Arnav scowled.

"I never thought this woman can stoop so low. What has Annika did to her!", Om said in anger.

"Of course she will. Tia has solid thing for bhaiya, nahh", Rudra said frowning.

"What Annika did or not, that's secondary. She has tried to defame a girl's image. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I wasn't with Annika on the stage. She was so terrified yesterday", Shivaay said remembering about how she kept holding him now and then to seek comfort.

"Shivaay calm down. We need to tell Annika and secondly, we need to take action towards Tia. Along with Annika's image, she tried to defame Allure's image", Arnav said

Shivaay calmed himself and nodded. He took out his phone and dialled someone. Talking for a while, he kept the call.

"Are you sure Shivaay?", Om asked shocked.

"She deserve it Om. Call Tia to office and..", he pressed intercom to hear Sia from other side, "Sia inform everyone to assemble in the hall area, specially Annika, Malika, Gauri and Bhavya", he said to which she agreed.

|••|

"So that means it's final right?", Annika asked excited.

"It would be so fun to go there yaar! It's also in my bucket list", Malika said excited.

"And beaches there are beautiful and aesthetic", Bhavya beamed.

"So let's tell boys we're going to this place itself", Gauri said excited.

They're leaving when a peon came there.

"Shivaay Sir has asked everyone from office to assemble in hall", he told confusing girls. Malika sent him nodding.

"Achanak kya hua?", Bhavya asked confused.