[Chapter: 2]

It was evening,

Gauri and Bhavya returned back to their home tiredly. Opening the front door, they walked inside to see their maid Maria coming towards them.

"Good evening ma'am, I've prepared dinner. Annika ma'am is at home and she's getting ready in her room with the stylist", she said to which they nodded. She then left as her duty was over.

Annika, Gauri and Bhavya live together in penthouse. They bought the penthouse together as soon as they started becoming successful in their careers. The three girls lives together like soul sisters.

"Bhavya I'll go and check this girl if she's ready or not", Gauri said to which Bhavya nodded and Gauri went to Annika's room.

There, she was sitting in front of her dresser talking to someone while the hair stylist was curling her hair. Gauri frowned.

"One minute, this hairstyle is not even suiting with her outfit" , Gauri said walking in seeing her hairstyle and the outfit. Annika was wearing a red shimmery midi dress with tie around neck straps. Her make-up was natural. Annika smiled wisely seeing Gauri.

"Gauriii", she got up immediately and hugged her best friend who smiled hugging her back.

"Why are you making this nest in your head?", Gauri whispered in her ear making Annika giggle.

"Maya you can go, Gauri will style my hair", she said parting, looking st the hairstylist who made a shocked face.

"But ma'am..", she looked down.

"Don't worry, you'll get your payment done", Annika said bringing a small smile on her face and she left nodding lightly.

"You could have waited for me Ms. Annika", Gauri said making Annika sit in front of dresser.

"Madam I was waiting for you but you're late so I called maya", Annika said wearing her watch.

"How old-fashioned her styling is", Gauri said making Annika laugh.

"You don't like anyone's styling Gauri", Annika said chuckling.

"Whatever! And styling is an art, not everyone can do it", Gauri said and smiled seeing her art done on Annika's hair.

"It looks great babe", she said looking at her hair. Gauri raised her imaginary collars making Annika chuckle.

"Where is another monkey?", Annika asked getting up taking her clutch which was kept on bed.

"Here I am monkey no.1", Bhavya came smiling making Annika chuckle and hug her.

"Accha guys I will leave now, it's almost time", she said checking herself once in mirror.

"Anu Anu wait! Wear these, this earrings looks old", Bhavya said bringing a pair of tassel earrings. Annika shook her head in disbelief and wore them.

"Am I looking good girls?", she asked to which both looked at her from top to toe and gave a thumbs up.

"Fine I will leave now. I took the keys so have dinner and lock the door properly, I may get late but I will come by 12", Annika said smoothening her hair.

"Okay mumma", both said in unison making Annika chuckle.

"Btw you people got the news right? I'm coming to Allure tomorrow", Annika said to which Gauri and Bhavya looked at each other in a knowing smile and looked at Annika.

"Of course we know, and I'm excited to work together if you like the contract", she said to which bhavya nodded.

"Let's see tomorrow, okay bye girls, take care", Annika said hugging them and left for her event.