140

Chapter 140 The Final Battle (Part 2)

    After Huo Chao that year, Jiang Ci became the second person who tried to kill the Pope by marking the White Tower of the Holy Site.

    "Damn it, the barrier is obviously not broken, how did he get in?!"

    At this moment, Mandela's face was so gloomy that he was about to drip water. Because the Church's army had suffered heavy losses in the Holy Dew Star, almost all the remaining forces were mobilized for this invasion of the capital, including most of the garrison inside the White Tower of the Holy Relic. Because everyone thought that as long as the defensive enchantment was opened, no one would be able to break in.

    This has also led to the fact that the guards in the White Tower are almost the weakest in history, and only Mandela and one or two bishops are left with some real strength.

    "My lord, all the guards and guardian believers have been sent, but they seem to be unstoppable." The

    man's expression turned extremely ugly.

    "Damn it, how can a mere omega..."

    As we all know, omega is naturally delicate, like a flower raised in a greenhouse. At the beginning, Huo Chao was able to kill all the way up, it was because he was an S-level alpha, the strongest human combat power cultivated by the Illusory God Sect.

    His Highness the Son of God is invincible and unstoppable, it is a matter of course.

    But Jiang Ci is an omega, in the eyes of the Illusory God Sect, just like Bai Min, apart from being a reproductive tool, it is also used by them to manipulate and attack Pei Changyun and Zhou Jiuya's weakness.

    So when they heard that Jiang Ci was born and survived, the church was most outraged not that he was alive, but that He Qichu, who fled the church, was still alive. Therefore, instead of killing Jiang Ci, the church immediately killed He Qichu's family at all costs. Similarly, in the subsequent kidnapping case, the pope ordered Jiang Ci to be kept alive.

    ——Because they still need this weakness.

    After all, omega can't do anything other than give birth. As for Jiang Ci's identity, as an existence that too many people wanted to protect, he was the best attack point aimed at by the Phantom God Sect.

    But now no one would have thought that an omega, which had always been regarded as a weakness and a reproductive tool, broke into the enchantment called "absolute defense" outside, and dared to kill the Holy Sign Bai just like Huo Chao back then. Tower, no one can stop it yet? ! !

    This is simply a fantasy!

    For the Phantom God Sect, being unable to stop being invaded by an omega is simply a big joke and the greatest humiliation!

    At this moment, Mandela's facial muscles were twitching.

    "Now that Pei Changyun's death is approaching, and King Chong is also under our control, a Zhou Jiuya is nothing to be afraid of..."

    He looked down at Jiang Ci coldly, every word was tainted with blood,

    " Jiang Jinsheng’s son, there’s no need to keep it.”

    However, just as Mandela was about to make a move himself, a believer ran over in a panic,

    “Man...Elder Mandela, Archbishop Lainster seems to be still in the White House. Inside the tower."

    "What—?!"

    Mandela was startled, his face gloomy,

    "Shouldn't he be directing operations outside at this time?!"