103

At night in Mingcheng, there were fights in two rooms.

    It's just that one pair is fighting goblins in the bathroom, and the other is fighting comrades on the floor.

    Zhou Jiuya was really angry this time. Usually he would let Ye Shu do whatever he wanted, but this guy took advantage of his unpreparedness to prey on him.

    - Felton Potion.

    If there is a small amount of things that can paralyze people's thinking, coupled with the effect of alcohol, it will make people's thinking dull, slow, and quickly amplify their emotions, so at this time, it is easy to be clichéd.

    The reason why Zhou Jiuya knew it so quickly was because he and Ye Shu had used this kind of thing together before to trick the enemy generals. At that time, the other party just failed to pursue mega, and when crying bitterly in the middle of the night, drank the medicine, and almost vomited out the things of the eighteen generations of ancestors.

    But in fact, this kind of medicine is not a panacea, and there are many requirements. For example, the person who has been drugged must be at the emotional point and be in a relaxing environment. Otherwise, once you are prepared, have a defensive mind, and have a firmer willpower, it will be difficult to talk routinely.

    But Ye Shu precisely chose the most opportune time, the safest place, and... Ye Shu is one of his most trusted people.

    When Zhou Jiuya felt down because of Jiang Ci's incident, he was in the rest room he was most familiar with, and Ye Shu, who had always been sharp, suddenly let go of his thorns.

    All in all, everything caused Ye Shu to reveal Zhou Jiuya's most unspeakable secret under such favorable circumstances.

    He promised Marshal Huo Chao, that is a secret that no one can tell.

    Including, Pei Changyun.

    — everyone.

    No one can tell!

    So Zhou Jiuya worked hard to deal with all the details, asked Jiang Jinsheng to encrypt Wanjiang's privacy program, tensed up every moment to resist the church's countless spies, and even couldn't sleep soundly, Gritting his teeth like this, he kept it a secret for three hundred years.

    Even His Majesty the Emperor didn't notice it, but just tonight, Ye Shu was tricked out! ! !

    It really blew up the head of the legion, so angry that his chest hurts.

    boom--!

    Zhou Jiuya punched Ye Shuqian to the ground, but he didn't hit the face, because he couldn't do it because he saw Ye Shu's disfigured side face, so he punched him in the stomach.

    Ye Shu felt that his internal organs had shifted, but he coughed twice, and immediately turned over and pressed Zhou Jiuya under him. The mechanical arm tightened, and he punched Zhou Jiuya in the face!

    Snapped--!

    The legion commander's face turned abruptly, and the taste of blood instantly tasted in his mouth.

    His military uniform was completely messed up, even the collar button was ripped apart by Ye Shu.

    "Fuck you. Damn Zhou Xiaoniao!"

    Ye Shu's eyes were red, he had reached the limit of his patience,

    "You fucking don't make it clear tonight..."

    Bang!

    Zhou Jiuya licked the blood from his back molars, his ice-blue eyes turned cold, and the next second, he bent his knees and pushed Ye Shu out hard, and the latter knocked over the cabinet next to him, screaming There was a rumbling sound.