54

All in all, because of the few words they had with the guards when they entered the city, their current external relationship has become a young couple who were forced to run away because their family members disagreed.

    Huo Xianfeng and Jiang Ci circled the city twice to find out the general terrain.

    This small town looks very backward, but it has a very classical style, and the flow of people is similar to that of the remote cities of the empire.

    But the rose flower, which was listed as a forbidden item in the empire, could be seen everywhere here. Snow-white buildings and blood-colored flowers complement each other, creating a flamboyant and taboo architectural style.

    However, most of the buildings in this city have only two or three floors, which is far from the high-rise buildings in the interstellar era that often have hundreds of floors. There are no airborne maglev trains, and fighter planes or mechas are rarely seen, and there are not many high-tech items such as optical brains,

    but some large old-fashioned carriers can often be seen shuttled in mid-air. Intense, rotten, and rose scent.

    Everything here seems to have been deliberately trapped in an era a long time ago by an invisible big hand.

    However, in this city where almost all the buildings are very low, in the most central position, a domed white pagoda with a height of 100 meters was built.

    Huo Xianfeng knew that it was a building in the style of the Phantom God, and he stared at the tower for a long time. For some reason, he suddenly felt a strange sense of familiarity, as if once... ...jumped down from there.

    Jiang Ci also saw the White Pagoda, and a thick high wall was built around it, which seemed to be very heavily guarded.

    "—It seems that it is indeed the church's territory."

    This high tower is very similar to the holy miracle of the headquarters of the Illusory God during the alliance period. It's just not as grand and magnificent as the latter.

    At the same time, in the huge white circular tower, countless white-robed believers are shuttling silently, like diligent worker ants.

    boom--!

    Someone broke in through the gate, and the guards saw the golden pattern on the white robe and did not dare to stop it. People coming and going around all bowed their heads and saluted respectfully.

    "His Excellency the Archbishop..."

    Leinster ignored it, just strode in, his face was gloomy, his eyes were fierce, as if he was going to kill someone. He got into the elevator and went all the way up, eventually stopping at some higher floor.

    Ding—

    the elevator hummed and opened gently to both sides. Before Leinster could go out, he seemed to notice something, and his face changed dramatically.

    "Roar!"

    A huge black figure suddenly rushed towards him, and without any precaution, Leinster was directly smashed by the opponent on the wall behind, making a dull sound.

    The bloody mouth was so close at hand, and the stench of his breath made Leinster's face turn ashen.

    Ding.

    Something blocked the fatal blow. The dark golden stigmata was like a snake growing from the beast's chest, biting Leinster's blade.

    This scene is almost like a re-enactment of Leinster blocking Huo Xianfeng's attack before.