𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

I looked at the person who called my name.

It's Jino.

"You find me?" I coldly said. After all those things, I completely doubt talking to him anymore.

"I am really sorry about what I did... I shouldn't have read your diary...Please Jungwon forgive me." He apologized to me and bowed in 90 degrees. I could see guilty in his eyes.

My heart softened on how sincerely he apologized, but I couldn't forgive him that easily. What if he hurts me again later? He was well-known for his bad personalities. Not to mention how much I despise them from the very beginning. He was so gossipy and self-centered and doesn't know how to care for his friends.

Yes, I do hate him but I never want to unfriend him. Just because my heart easily softened. But this time, I can't be like this anymore.

"I'm sorry, but after all these you think I can still forgive you?" I said coldly, "Why?" "I'm so happy having a boyfriend, someone who cares for me, but look what you have done? You ruined everything! You read my privacy just out of curiosity and spread it around the school. You know it's not right to do that, why did you do it?" He seemed to have lost his words.

"Shh, Yang Jungwon calm down..." Jay tried to stop me from speaking louder and louder. "You know people are staring at us." I just ignored him.

"I'm really sorry, Jino. I'm not going to forgive you. You should have apologized earlier, not now. Now go away and leave me alone." I said, glaring at him. He just looked down.

I was about to walked away when he...

"So what if you don't forgive me?"

I turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What did you just say?" He just smirked and sneered. "I don't even think it's my fault after all. I told them not to tell anyone about it and now, you see." What the fuck? I thought he...

"How can you be like this? It all happened because of you!" I spoke louder and people started staring at us.

"No, it's them, Heeseung and the others! You know what, if it's not Ms. Lee told me to apologize to you, I wouldn't be here now." I knew it. He's not sincerely apologizing to me.

"You still don't know what did you do wrong huh? How can you be like this? Yes, Heeseung and the others are wrong, but you started everything! Why didn't you realize your faults?" I angrily said.

"Moon Jino, how can you be like this!" Heeseung appeared behind, along with the other three. "It's not only our faults!" "But if you don't tell anyone, nothing will happen! You guys didn't realize your faults!" Jino shouted back.

"We do realize it, it's you who didn't! I thought you will apologize no matter what, but you are just pretending!" "I did apologize! He didn't forgive me and it's my problem now?" Now I'm completely with anger.

"Not your problem? You think it's easy to forgive someone if he hurts me so entirely?" I yelled, "Didn't you have a boyfriend? You said that he cares for you! Now he didn't, you blame me, glass heart bitch?!" He yelled back.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! Bitch are you crazy?!" Jay burst out. She must be angered by that too.

"Now you're still thinking you did nothing wrong? What a bitch." He walked closer to me and grabbed my tie. Everyone gasped. "What are you doing Jino! Stop!" Jake cried out. Jay and Heeseung tried to pull him away from me but failed.

"I did nothing wrong from the very beginning. Yes sure I read your diary but who told you to drop it on the ground." He smirked, "Now you are shirking all the mistakes to ME?! Are you okay? Knowing your mistakes won't die!" He grabbed it even harder. I tried to push him off, but he's too strong.