𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓

Argument.

A thing that I totally hate.

Though it is normal for us.

But, this is just not the right time.

We are supposed to be enjoying the holiday.

You see, Heeseung, being the mum of the gang, always nags at us. Sunghoon, those type that's unwilling to listen to what others said. Jake, the innocent boy that knows nothing. And lastly, Niki, the boy who is annoying as fuck.

While I, Yang Jungwon, was the person who owns every characteristics of them. This is the reason why being friends with them gives me headaches.

No matter how many times I've told them not to make fun of me, they won't listen, and they will complain about me being a serious freak. I always want to change my attitude, but never take the action. I don't even know why am I like this.

Looking at them talking happily among themselves, I started walking away. They didn't seem to notice it though.

I looked at them again, no sign of noticing me. I started running and hid in the park. I sat down on the slide, hugging my knees and buried my face, tears flowing nonstop. "I hate myself so much..." Blaming myself, yet again. But the result is always the same. Such stupid.

"Why are you crying?" I heard a soft voice next to me, I assumed that was Jake's, "Go away, Jaeyun, continue to make fun of me you bitch." "Umm, I am not your friend Jaeyun." I looked up with the messy face and saw a boy with brown hair and a pair of glasses. I immediately recognised him.

He is my senior. Kim Sunoo. The boy that I have admired since primary school.

I find myself staring at him since I joined the school dance club. He is really good at dancing. Not only me but everyone admire him, including the teacher. He's one of the top students in high school and plus, he has that friendly and kind attitude towards everyone, so he is popular.

I really want to be friends with him, but because of my timid personality, I didn't dare to approach him, and I assumed that I wouldn't be talking to him for the rest of my life.

But now he is in front of me, talking to me. It kind of feels like dreaming.

"I....so-sorry...." I sniffed and tears falling down again. Sunoo sat next to me and patted my shoulder, it gives me goosebumps. "Mind telling me what had happened?" He asked softly, almost whispering, "W-Why would I told you, you a-are n-no one..." I said, still sniffing. Why would I want to have a conversation with someone when I looked like a mess, especially him?

"Why not? I don't mind hearing stories from strangers and help them." He chuckled. I looked up and saw him staring at the clear sky. A smile was on his face. Why don't I just tell him?

"I-I.... It's ju-just because of a-an argument, wi-with my friends..." I looked down on the ground. "Why?" "They make fun of me, and I don't like it, they always say I'm too serious and it's a joke. But I never thought that was a joke." I said, wiping the tears on my face. "I got too upset and ran away, that's why you see me here." I explained.

He nodded slowly "I see. In this case, just ignore it." I looked up, "H-Huh?" "Making yourself sad aren't good for your health, isn't it? It's actually a small matter, having jokes among friends are actually normal. If you think that pisses you, you can ignore it, and eventually they won't do that anymore."

Lots of people said those words to me before, but why does it sound so convincing when it's him saying that?

He looked at me with a bubbly smile, showing his eye smile. My heart skipped a beat. I never noticed that his smile was this cute.