𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

December.

Meaning it's exam period.

Today is Chemistry Exam.

And man I'm going to be doomed.

To be honest, I am not good at anything except sleeping. Well, I may have the talent in dancing, but I swear to the fucking god, I am not good at it, especially how my dear friend Jino, who is the best of the whole street dance team, makes me even more self-abased just by being next to me

Yes, I learn dancing outside and inside school. My dance teacher often lets him be in competitions, center in performances, blah blah blah blah. I admitted I was kinda jealous, but I can only blame myself for not born as a perfect dancer.

Speaking of perfect, there's someone who is more perfect than Jino, Kim fuckin Sunoo.

In these few months, I swear I found out that this boy is just perfect in anything: His dancing was amazing, he has a beautiful voice, he is good at any sports, he is a fucking top student, she is so kind and friendly and humorous.

But what bothers me was not how perfect he is.

The problem is I'm fucking falling for this boy.

I have been questioning myself about that strange feeling around him, but that one time, all my questions were finally answered.

I was planning to find Sunoo to chat so I went up the fourth floor where his classroom was. I saw him talking to his friend. I looked closer, found out it's Choi Yeonjun, that boy that hates me so much for no reason at all since I got into the dance club. I've quitted the team already cause I want to focus on my street dance outside school.

"Hyung!" I tapped his shoulder and asked him what he was doing, he said a quick hi and continued talking with Yeonjun hyung.

I kinda got a weird feeling. This is the first time he didn't reply me immediately, and I actually feel kind of angry. But why?? He is just talking to his friend?

"Ya." I tried to get attention. He just looked at me with a smile and continued his conversation.

I started to get extremely angry and walked away without speaking. I don't know why am I like this. He was just talking to his friend and I got angry.

Shit.

Maybe I was jealous.

But why?

I didn't find him at lunch. I saw him walking towards me but I just ignored him, "Jungwon ah! Wait for me!!" I didn't listen to him and just walked away. He grabbed my hand and pull me closer to him.

"Ya, what happened to you?" He asked confusingly. "Nothing, now fuck off." I looked at him annoyingly and pushed him away.

"Jungwonnie, what happened? Tell me, I can help you." He grabbed me closer again. I admitted that sentence made my heart softened, but then I said, "You freaking chat with your beautiful friend and just let me stand there dumbfounded! And now you're asking me what happened..." I glared at him.

He then burst out with laughter, which made me confused. "Aww Jungwonnie you jelly?" He teased me and I blushed, "Fuck you I'm not..." I looked away. "I'm just talking her about a very important project. Sorry about that..." He smiled at me and ruffed my hair which made my face turned redder. "L-Let's just go and have lunch." He smiled and we walked together for lunch.

Oh man I'm so stupid.

I'm jealous for something small.

And yes you are right.

I AM jealous.

I started thinking about that weird feeling when I'm around him, I blushed, I stuttered while talking, I got jealous...

Am I falling in love?

Is that weird feeling... love?

Yes.

It is!

Finally the questions were answered. I fucking fall in love with Kim Sunoo.

But will he like me back?

Why would he? I'm a fucking useless person. Why would a perfect like a useless dumbshit.

"Jungwon ah~~~"

Sunoo snapped out my thoughts again.

"Wh-What... You scared me!" I whined while calming down my heart. "How's exam?" "Not good, I am gonna fail!!" I faked cried and he giggled, "You won't silly, you studied so hard, right?" He ruffed my hair and said.

This boy is giving me heart attacks with those sweet words. Holy moly.

Now I'm super sure that I like him.

But I'm not planning to confess.

He won't like me anyway. He told me he's straight before. Why would he...

I will just keep it as a silly crush then.