Chapter 2: Rebirth Or Transmigration?

Начните с самого начала

So, the tribe always treated the four of them as the apple of their eyes. Even, Fawna who was a female beast, made an exception shocking the tribe members. She, not only loved and cared for her family members, but also spoiled her little mates.

Every younger generations were jealous of their bondings. The female beasts envied her for her beauty and the pampering she received from the tribe. Whereas, the little beastmen were jealous of the beasts chosen as Fawna's mates. Yet, they could do nothing, but watch the highlighted beasts of the tribe.

But never in the world, had anyone ever known or Fawna let anyone noticed how her mates treated her. They neither showed any love or care for her, but either avoided her or insulted her.

According to them, they were forced to be with her and they had to listen to their parents non-stop nagging on how to treat her well and so. So, none noticed that how their displeasure on their parents, fell on innocent Fawna and turned those feelings into hatred and disgust for her.

And since, bad things could never be contained in a small place, the news of their poor bondings spread all over the tribe, resulting in decline of Fawna's parents' statuses in the tribe. Soon, Edric and Judo startes to show their dislike on Fawna openly, earning many sneers on her. Ryker was the calmest and lack expressions, but his indifference on her also added fuel to the already litted fire.

Day by Day, Fawna and her love for her mates became a joke to others as her family's status completely detoriated. Still, that idiotic female didn't stop loving her mates and would do anything to keep them safe.

Once, she had almost lost her life, when she protected Judo from a sneak attack of a scorpion beast. Yet, what she got in return was his mockery.

"Hah! What do you think? You'll make me fall in love with you by saving me?! Dream on!"

It had hurt her deeply, yet she had none to share that pain with. She could only console herself by stroking her head by her hand, so that she wouldn't make her family worry about her and make them ask questions on why she was crying.

But never in the world, she had thought that one day, the three stars mark on her inner rest would fade away, as she started to feel a suffocating sensation in her whole body. Her family at that time had become so useless that they couldn't see a doctor to her, but could only try by themselves.

It took her two months to wake up. And after waking up, she got to know that actually her fated mates had performed a strong ceremony secretly behind everyone's back to break their bondings with her. Yet, all the pain that a partner should feel after breaking the bond was transmigrated to her by them and hence, she almost died by that.

So when she had asked them for their explanations, they had scoffed at her naiveness.

"Who do you think you're? Neither you're good nor you're useful, why should I want you?" Judo, the eagle had spat on her face.

"We like Shana and want to be her mates," Fawna remembered hearing Ryker say that to her after Judo.

"Who? Who is Shana? How is she better than me? How could you-" Fawna had immediately outbursted but stopped when she heard Edric's voice.

"Shana is the one for us. Not only is she smart, but also intelligent and quick-witted. Just after arriving at the tribe, she took our tribe to a next level. But what about you? Can you do that?"

Just after Edric said that, Fawna had completely lost her sanity as she had pounced on them and tried to hurt them. But the prince guards stopped her and captivated her.

But since, she kept on struggling, she had hurt many of the guards in the process, making her ex-mates mire furious.

They eventually used their powers and spread the news of banning Fawna and her family out of the tribes. At first elders wanted to refuse, but since the majority of the tribe wanted that, they kept quiet.

The sentence of Leaving the tribe, gave a pause button on Fawna as she stopped struggling and fainted in the shock. Only after three days, did she wake up, but didn't leave the tribe.

Her family wanted to leave that instant to keep their dear female safe and sound and to stop her from going insane. But she refused to go. She didn't leave her room for a week and stayed the way she was without eating or bathing.

But, after a week when she came out, the first thing that she heard was that her mates were getting married to some one else... not just anyone, but the new female who arrived in the tribe, Shana!

She was again agitated by those gossips around her, so she intervened in the middle of the ceremony. But, what a poor fate she had!

She died on the spot, with no one helping her. And before her death, what she saw was their cold, indifferent eyes.

With that the memory flashback ended.

_________________

"Ughhhhhhh!" Fawna let out a loud scream as her head was flooded with too many memories that were colliding with each other. One was her memory of the beast world where she was a female fox beast. And the another was the memory of the modern world where she was a human.

There, her life was neither too easy nor too hard. She was an orphan and had no friends. Yet, she was happy. She denoted all her life to her research on plants and country's major crops.

In human world, She died when she fell into a manhole due to her negligency towards her surroundings, while hurrying to report her newly found plant product from her researches.

And now that she's dead and got to live for another time, she had the knowledge of both the worlds. So, it all clarifies to her dreams now, tgat why she used to dream about this strange place since young. This was all because she was had always belonged to this world, The Beast World.

But there was still a question.

Fawna let go of her head as the pain had long since ceased to exist as she looked at the room wall in front of her in daze.

Did she get reborn here? Or Did her soul transmigrated here? Or was it both?

And what time did she wake up now? Is it after her explanation of why her bonding three-star mark was removed? Or before that?

Judging from these thin, almost no-muscles hands, she wasn't sure anymore. But whom could she ask?

Well, it didn't matter anymore. Since, that mark was already removed and she didn't need any of those b*stards who never cherished her, this was a good sign.

She's now a female beast of old times having modern world's thought process. And now, she didn't need others to keep her safe or to love. She could do that by herself. The only thing that is needed in present was to nourish herself back to health and train this body of hers with the martial arts of modern world to keep herself and her body safe.

Well, she also needed to d-

Her thoughts were halted when the door of her room, flew open with a loud thud as several figures crowded in her small room and bombarded her with many questions.

"How are you now feeling?"

"Is there any pain in your body?"

"Oh, you had us worried so much, cub!"

"My God! You're finally awake!"

"Do you feel dizzy? Are you okay, dear?"

"Do you want to eat something or drink perhaps?"

"Are you okay now? Do you need me to bring something?!"

'Ahhhh! Too many questions! My headache is back!' Fawna cried as her eyes kept on moving from one pers... (ahem) from one beast to another, "God! Give me a break! They have a lot of qustions, there!"