"Old man Humphrey's got that kind of cash?" Dustin questioned in disbelief.

"Old people literally get paid just to be retired, Dustin." She informed him, "He's probably loaded."

"Just call Mike already." Lucas told them.

"Can't. I'm still looking for something to wear. You call him, Dustin." She suggested, glancing back at her closet full of clothes.

"Why does it have to be me?" Dustin complains, "You call him, Lucas."

"I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man." Lucas answered him. "Over and out."

"Well, better get to it, Dust."

"I hate you." He deadpanned.

Violet snickered, "You wish. Over and out!"

She pushed down the antenna and dropped her walkie onto her bed, then she put her focus back on her closet of clothes and went back to finding an outfit to where. After a bit of looking and deciding to just pick the first thing she sees, she ends up wearing an oversized plaid purple shirt, a DC Beast Boy shirt, blue jeans that she rolls up at the ankles, and purple chucks to go with them.

Once she's dressed up she sits at her vanity chair and styles her hair in two messy braids that rested upon her shoulders. After she finished her hair, her eyes moves around the room and searches for what she's looking for. Then once she finds it, she held out an outstretched hand and willed it to levitate to her.

She caught the object in her hand — a grey beanie — and she placed it over her hair and adjusted it perfectly. Once she was sure that she was done, she spritzed herself with some vanilla scented perfume and willed the walkie to come to her hand. She clipped it to her jeans and grabbed her backpack that hung off her desk chair, then she pulled the strap over her shoulder and turned out the light as she exited her room.

She walked down the staircase and she heard feminine giggling coming from the livingroom on the tv, she pursed her lips in annoyance. She knew that leaving the house was gonna be a little difficult since Steve was actually home tonight.

Great.

She crept down the rest of the stairs, and just when she was getting to the door—

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve's voice called, her eyes squeezed shut and her head hung low as she slowly turned around to face her brother.

"The arcade." She answered him, "It's Sunday, Steve. I go with the boys every Sunday."

Steve stood there, hands on his hips. He kind of looked like their mom, "I didn't know about this."

Violet's eyes roll, "That's because you're barely here, Steve."

"I—" He falls silent, looking at the ground for a moment as if he was trying to find his words. "Is someone driving you there?"

"No, I ride my bike." She told him, folding her arms over her chest.

"No." Steve shook his head, "Absolutely not, Violet."