chapter 4

Life here is weird in more ways than one.

But the weirdest thing about this place is the fact that I'm still human. I have a mark on my side, but I am still human. I tried to ask my father but he just gave me a kind smile and told me not to worry about it.

'It may be a little sad that the demons seem to like me more than the hashiras did.' I thought 'But that doesn't matter now since I probably won't see them again-' I was interrupted from my thought by Dōma and Daki who had run up to me in the garden. We had become friends in the short time that I've been here.

"Tomi wanna come to play with us?!" They both asked excitedly. "Sure what game?" I asked but they both stopped unexpectedly "We don't know...." They said embarrassed but before I could say anything else they perked up and shouted "CAN YOU DANCE WITH US??" I was taken aback but I just nodded and we went inside to find one of the music demons that we saw not long ago. As we were going inside I saw my father who looked rather stressed so I went to ask him what was wrong but he smiled that same soft smile and pat my head and said: "Nothing little Tomioka, what are you doing?" I blushed slightly EMBARRASSED and replied "Me, Daki, and Dōma are going to dance together" "That sounds fun, I'll ask Nakime to set up a room for you guys now run along and have fun" Okay M- Dad!" I ran off to find the others but was teleported to a room with a music demon I later found out was named Masaharu, Daki, and Dōma. After a long time, we were all tired out and decided to go see my father.

TBC

IM SO SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE GUYS. I had the worst writer's block and also my depression hit a bad spur but here is a short chapter to semi-make up for it. I will try to update more but this week will be very busy for me because I have end-of-year testing. A new update, I no longer have co-author because she wasn't the best of friends but please don't send hate to her. Also probably no more get to know each other questions unless you guys want them lmk. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡