Chapter 3

Giyuu pov:

"H-hello father" I said a little scared because of how intimidating he was.

"Come with me"

"Yes sir" I said following him to where I had been with my fellow hashira not to long ago, except they were replaced with uppermoons.

The uppermoons had stayed silent and had their heads bowed

"Now, as you all may know, Him, a Former Hashira Giyu Tomioka is now My son and you Are to treat him with your utmost respect as to how you would treat me"

Dōma, Uppermoon two gave a smile and a slight laugh

Muz- my father, looked at him with piercing red eyes

"Whats so funny over there Dōma?"

He started walking closer to him but I stopped him before he did anything, "Mu- Father, I'm sure he didn't mean any harm! Hes Always.. like that! Hes my.. uh.. friend"

Muzan stepped away from Dōma, "Very well then."

He turned to the Uppermoons, "I have some business I need to attend too, remember, I am always watching you. Don't even try to do anything stupid. Got that?"

They all bowed in response and Nakime strummed her Biwa and Muzan left

As for me, I turned to the Uppermoons with an awkward smile on my face.
"Sorry.. about that.. Ahaha.."

I gave a really quick bow and I turned to walk away until I heard my name. It wasn't an Uppermoon no, it wasn't a Lowermoon, It was a human, a Hinoto Demon Hunter

"Oi! You! I k-know you hear me talking to you!"

I turned and looked at him with a blank expression and the Uppermoons did the same, only some with a disgusted face.

"How dare you!"
I raised my brow at his remark

"How dare you betray the Corps like that! I stayed behind so I could take your head! How could you have ever called yourself a Hashira? You're a disgrace!"

He pulled out his sword and looked right at me.

Akaza looked at me, "Would you like me to take care of him Boss?"

"Eh?-"
I was kinda surprised at what he called me but I nodded yes

"Alright then."

The slayer faced his sword to Akaza this time, and went at him but Akaza only slightly held up his fist, causing the Slayer to run right into it and his head, exploding

There was only silence except the sound of blood hitting floor, a body, and Akaza sitting back down

Giyu: Thoughts

Wow.. they'll listen to me? And they don't mind that i've called them my friends?

"Giyu?"

I feel, appreciated.. but I kind of miss the Corps and Oyakata-Sama.. No! What am I saying?

"Giyuuu??"

They didn't really appreciate me, except for Oyakata-Sama

"Giyu!!"

"Huh-" I came back from space. "Yes?" It was Daki

"Do I have permission to return to the District?"

I gave her a nod yes, her and Gyutaro bowed and left
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its been really long and I'm incredibly sorry about that, but here's a new chapter and more will be on the way. If you noticed the change in writing, I got my best friend to be my co-writer. If you like her writing style she is starting to write stories, one of them having the start of mine in her style (I gave her permission). Hope you liked the chapter! Thank you for being so patient I greatly appreciate it!

Question of the chapter: What is an unusual thing that you would like to share that you haven't gotten a chance to?

My answer: I have one double-jointed thumb on my left finger and both of my middle fingers are crooked and double-jointed, kinda weird not gonna lie.

Mikennalou answer:  I can actually fit my fist in my mouth somebow  lmao-