Chapter one

"What do you mean!?" Giyuu begged through silent tears. He was extremly confused and wondered why he was about to have his head chopped off "Silence you pathetic demon" screamed an angered Sanemi. Giyuu's eyes widened at that 'demon?' he thought he looked down feeling incredibly guilty. He started walking to the hashira while they started to grabbed their sword. Obanai opened his mouth to say something but Giyuu said something first " Well then go ahead and behead me but I ask that  my only friend does it." Shinobu smiles " Finally you admit it Tomioka-san" She says stating to walk but is cut off by Muichiro. " I am sorry I do not remember your name but I know I care for you" He says hugging Giyuu while the hashiras grow worried until something happens where they are all transported to an unknown place. They all look around to see Muzan smirking while sitting on a throne

"Welcome hashiras and my son"

"WHAT?!" Every hashira questioned. Muzan looking slightly irritated "Silence. You are not allowed to speak." Muzan commanded. Douma and Akaza laughed at the confusion and start eyeing Giyuu. "Oh my is he a cute one." Akaza complimented "You sure it's not a girl" Douma chuckled as Giyuu blushed. "Giyuu Tomioka I have been watching you and I want you to be my son" Muzan stated which dumbfounded everyone except for the uppermoons. "W-wait why?" Giyuu  questioned "You intrigue me. Even though almost every hashira has treated you terribly you risk yourself for them and persevere when if it was just for you, you would give up." Muzan answered. Giyuu looked very confused and went to open his mouth but Muzan cut in "I won't kill those little hashiras if you do" and Giyuu's eye's widened. "I'll do it just don't hurt them!" Giyuu screamed desperately not wanting the hashiras to die which surprised all of them.

"Good now come here" Muzan commanded while tapping his foot in front of him, Giyuu while scared obeyed him in fear for his fellow hashiras. Muzan looked at him "This is going to hurt" he chuckled. " W-wha-" Giyuu had started but was cut off by a blistering and blinding pain, he fell to his knees crying and biting his hand trying to distract himself from the pain. "Kyaaa! Poor Tomioka-san...." Mitsuri whispered in a concerned tone. Muzan bent down and picked up Giyuu to comfort him much to the surprise of everyone "There there love it'll be okay" (NOT AND I MEAN NOT A SHIP) Muzan spoke softly. Giyuu started to calm down and eventually fell asleep "Now that he's okay, you *things* need to leave" Muzan stated in disgust and before the Hashira could interrupt they were teleported back to the meeting place. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Sanemi screamed angrily, while the hashira looked extremely grim. Gyomei had started crying and praying while Rengoku had gone silent crying to himself. Shinobu had walked away to the butterfly mansion crying softly while Mitsuri was wailing loudly with Obanai trying to soothe her. Uzui was trying to calm his friend Rengoku while Muichiro was crying but he didn't know why. Sanemi just stopped, he froze not knowing what to do. He was just starting to open up to Giyuu and now he was gone...

TBC

Hey this isn't gonna get many reads but that's fine. What I wanted to say is thank you for reading my first story! Here's a question to get to know you better. If you could be a drink, what drink would you be? You can say why or not!

I would be hot chocolate because I'm a warm person who is pretty sweet I also just love hot chocolate c: