Chapter 2

Giyuu's POV 

I had woken up to an unfamiliar room when two demons who were upermoon six? I didn't think that was possible but that's besides the point, the first one I noticed was an extremely pretty girl with fare skin and a kimono with seemingly a life of its own and she was loud like Tengen "Oni-Chan look at how pretty he is, he ALMOST competes with me!" I blushed at that dang it! The ther one I noticed was a quiet guy with a scowl on his face, a croaky voice that sounded kind of soothing, and twisted features that made him look like abstract art. "No one's prettier than you, Daki" so that's her name. I was staring out them in amazement because they look so unique until they looked at me and I had to think quickly to say something to avoid a lot of embarrassment. "U-ummm.. you guys both look.. like art.." I had whispered hoping they hadn't heard but they did. They both looked at me like I was crazy and I had no clue why "H-HUH!?" said the girl named Daki while the boy who looked like art looked a little sad or maybe annoyed "What do you mean by 'both' I'm ugly?!"

"S-sorry I just kinda thought you looked like abstract art which is my favorite type of art" I whispered ashamed

The guy started tearing up and walked over "Thank you, I've never been told I looked like art.." seeing his tears I felt really bad but he.. hugged me? I'm kind of confused but I hugged him back "My names Gyotaro" he had a nice name. "I-I'm Giyuu Tomioka" it's still so new here and I'm a little scared " OOOOO TOMI THATS SUCH A CUTE NAME" Daki interrupted and I blushed a bit "T-thank you..." I said a little embarrassed "eeeek! You're so cute!" She screamed and I flinched a bit "DAKI GYOTARO!!" I heard someone call and then they disappeared "o-oh well.." I'm alone yet again..

All the sudden I've been teleported again? "Hello son" oh here we go again.......

Hi! Thanks for reading! Here's my question of the chapter! What is a song that you will listen to no matter what anyone says? Mine is: Mercy by Shawn Mendes <3