Seven

It has been two days since Genvi received the message she did. She has yet to respond because those accusations were the last thing she was expecting.

Instead of arguing with her sister, she decided she would go to visit her. That was the least she could do, she needed to know what happened and why she would accuse her of something like that.

Luca would be leaving for a three day business trip so his sister Makayla would be here. He had his bodyguard also but he would be accompanying him on the trip.

Lucas would be out of school for a week since it was winter break. They were trying to figure out activities for the boys to do, boys as in pluaral seeing as Adam will be staying with them. His father was also going on the business trip and he chose to stay with his cousin.

But seeing as he never spent more than a night without his mother, she decided to tag along with him. Adam's mother was a very close friend of Makayla and Luca so there was no issues.

With him gone, Luca suggested that Genvi stayed in the main house for the days he is gone. Lucas formed a very special bond with her and he also suggested it so the two could grow closer.

She was not a fan of this idea in the beginning but after alot of pouting from Lucas, she agreed.

She asked to take the bedroom downstairs instead of the one that they were suggesting at first. She did not feel right being on the third floor. It felt almost too intimate for her liking.

Abbi was also the one in charge of cleaning the third floor and she did not want anything happening between the two of them.

The doorbell rang and Flavia went to open the door, she was fixing Lucas a waffle since thats what he asked her for. He was following her around the kitchen.

Makayla was sitting around the island sipping on some 1947 wine. She offered some to Genvi who politely declined. She was never a fan of wine and always hated the after taste.

She could hear people talking and then in walked a very gorgeous woman. Her curly afro was out and she had a headwrap around her hair.

Genvi found herseld staring at the very beautifutl women, she envied how gorgeous and vibrant she look. As if sensing the gaze on her, she turned around to meet Genvi's eyes.

"Oh hello, I'm Kira" she greeted her with a smile. Genvi gave her a nervous wave, "I'm Genvi."

After all the introductions were over, Genvi went upstairs to grab blankets for the kids. They wanted to watch a movie in the movie room.

When she got back downstairs, she was suprised to see Abbi in sitting in the livingroom. Flavia was still in the kitchen now preparing the popcorn.

Genvi excused herself to go and help Flavia in the kitchen. Unlike Abbi, she did not feel right not doing what she was paid to do.

"Thank you," Flavia gave her a sweet smile. The two started a chill conversation and with her help they were able to finish quicker.

Abbi was in the livingroom throwing a childish tantrum. Everyone wondered why she was hired but just by her looks, she was no maid. She was here for his sexual needs whenever he was in the mood.

She was exactly his type, or what use to be his type before a certain curly haired girl showed up.

Sometimes the past will not stay in the past, and in his case there was no getting away from his past when he had to look it in the face everyday.

The boys were already in the movie room trying to decide what movie they wanted to see. After almost ten minutes of debating they chose to watch 'The Lorax'.