14

Bella pov

I got up without my mates and immediately panicked. Where were they? Had Alice and esme returned?  Were they with them?  I began panting and hyperventilating. Edward rushed in with Leah and hugged me. "Bella Bella sweety calm down. Calm down. Everything is fine. Come back to us. "

But I was past listening.

Jasper pov

Me and Carlisle were preparing breakfast for Bella when we heard Edward shout, " "Carlisle, jasper "

We rushed up to find Bella hyperventilating and Edward and Leah trying to calm her down. We rushed to her. "darlin we are here love baby calm down " I cooed to her and sent her calm waves. Carlisle kissed her neck. I soothed her back. She slowly calmed down and hugged us tightly. "what the hell were u both thinking? Not being with her when she woke up" Edward growled.

"we thought we could prepare breakfAst for her " I said and he groaned. "guys she needs some time to realise you are not going to leave her. DO NOT leave her like this. She needs the comfort that you r truly with her. The last time we left has increased her insecurities. Please understand that. Do u even know what she went through. She.,  " 

"Edward ENOUGH" Bella said cutting him off. We looked at her. What was she hiding from us?  Her behaviour had truly scared me. She was panting so hard before we came. I didn't know our being away would affect her like this and what was Edward talking about.

"they should know Bella. Should know the amount and extent of pain Alice and esme's scheming ways have caused you"

Edward said. She shook her head and went to get up. Carlisle pulled her back. "wait Isabella. Now Edward what are you talking about? " he growled. "please let it be Carlisle. Edward don't " Bella pleaded but I cut her off. "no Bella. It's time we know the extent of what we have unintentionally done. " she had tears in her eyes. She shook her head. But we were adamant. We turned to Edward.

He sighed and started. "the day of her birthday when I lost control, I realised that she was not my mate. I also realised that you both were her true mates. I became suspicious of Alice and looked into her mind. She may have been confident about herself as she let her plan slip. She wanted jasper For his major status nd Carlisle was becoming an obsession for esme. A toy till they found their true mates. I was horrified as to what they had transformed me into. And played us. Alice and esme manipulated us nd forced us to leave. I went and told Bella all that I knew. But when I told her about you guys leaving, she broke down and started hyperventilating. She calmed down and I led her to the house. What I didn't know was that she would return to the forest. She got lost and was found affected by hypothermia 13 hours later by Sam. I kept in touch with her father and was shocked to learn that she had become catatonic. She neither ate nor spoke. She woke up every night with nightmares screaming and crying. It was very painful for her. She missed you both like crazy but most that u didn't even bother with a good bye before going. She felt worthless and unloved. Jacob was a positive impact and she slowly started healing. But when he shifted he could not tell her and had to distance himself. She felt like deja vu again and then went to the meadow where I used to take her. There Laurent attacked her but the wolves saved her. She soon came to know their secret and was accepted into the pack. They became her friends. She rode bikes and  went cliff diving as she heard your voices or had hallucinations like that when she did something reckless. When she went cliff diving, Alice got a vision of that and since she didn't see her resurface thought her to be dead. She was so happy that she told Rosalie about it. When she realised her slip up , she did the good friend act and came to forks. When I came to know, I got overridden by guilt and went to kill myself according to what I wanted Alice to see. Actually I went to the volturi to inform them of Alice and esme 's plan. Those two want to use us to overthrow the volturi. The volturi were actually nice. Aro helped me with a plan and the rest you know. We came back but u guys still didn't accept Bella. She was a mess but didn't want the girls to have the satisfaction of seeing her like that. I met Leah and the others at a bonfire. Leah didnt accept me the first day but did it later. I became close to the wolves especially Seth and Leah. We tried to calm Bella many times as she used to always break down. One day it became too much for her and she tried to kill herself by cutting yer wrist but I reached before she could but as I went to take the knife, she cut her finger. She looked at me in hope that I would lose control and end her pain but it didn't affect me. I then realised that she was more important than her blood and she was my best friend. I became her rock and then u know the rest " he ended with venom in his eyes. Bella was crying silently in our arms. We , we sat there shocked. What had we done!  We caused so much pain to her. Sure it was hard for us but her, the amount of pain to her. I hated myself for it and same was for Carlisle. We both buried our faces in Bella 's beck and began dry sobbing. Even the major and my demon were distraught. The major also wanted to kill esme and Alice. Soon I promised myself. They would pay for every tear and every ache or hurt caused to Bella. They would pay the price of messing with my mate. Bella hugged us close. Reassuring herself we were never going anywhere. We hugged her tight. "we are so sorry babe. Words cannot describe the remorse we feel. We promise Bella, u will never have to go tthrough that again. We are yours babe only yours. " Carlisle said kissing her neck.

I picked her up and took her to the shower. I placed her into the shower and undressed her. I stepped in myself and started washing her showing just how much she meant to me. I caressed her body as Carlisle washed her hair. She just smiled at us as we washed her. After the shower we dressed her in my shirt and Carlisle's boxers. It would show Alice and esme that we knew about the truth and had found our mate.

We Fed her breakfast nd Sat with her on the sofa. We cuddled with her and kept touching her. It was our way of comforting her.

Soon we heard the cars turning into the driveway. The bitches were back.