3

Bella pov

We were preparing for graduation. There had been many killings in Seattle and also Victoria was continuously trying to get to me but was stopped by the vampires or shifters.

Currently Edward was driving me home from school. As we got out and I opened the door , Edward immediately stiffened. "what?" I asked him

"someone's been here." he said and sped to my room.

He was searching for some clues. I also looked around and noticed somethings missing. "Edward, my pillow and top our missing "

"things that have your scent on them. " he said frowning. He took my hand and led me to the car. Soon we found ourselves turning into the driveway of the Cullen house.

Jasper pov

We heard the car tyres against the grovel. I was hit by a wave of anxiety and worry. I frowned. We all gathered in the living area as Edward entered with Bella in tow. My gaze immediately went to their intertwined hands. God could he stop touching her. I felt the same emotions from Carlisle. Edward simply pulled Bella and Sat her on the sofa. "we have a problem" he announced. "I have found a scent if an unknown vampire in Bella 's house " we all stiffened and my and Carlisle's gaze darted to Bella. "what?" Emmett growled and Rosalie sped up to Bella, "are u okay?" Bella nodded.

Emmett left to track the scent. He came back after a while and said, "the scent disappeared five miles down Bella 's house. "

"could it be Victoria?" rose asked

Edward shook his head and said that he would have recognized the scent. I suspected the volturi but Alice shook her head boredly saying that she was keeping an eye on aro's decisions.

We decided to search for the intruder. "oh great one mire thing on the list" esme Saud sarcastically. Carlisle growled, "Esme" she scoffed. But Bella interrupted, "no she is right. U guys cannot protect me and my dad, search for the intruder, stop Victoria and keep yourselves fed. It's unfair. "

"Bella I am not leaving you unprotected. " Edward said

"I won't be unprotected. " she pointedly glanced at him. "I have.." she trailed. Who was she talking about?

"who? " rose asked. Our question was answered but not by Bella. By someone 's strong wet dog smell. We turned to find the wolves at our doorstep. Edward and Bella smiled and Bella ran to the door and hugged the guy who was in the middle. He picked her up and spun her around. "Jake " she whined.

The digs and Edward laughed. Jacob set her down. All the while I was fighting the urge to rip the boy apart and by his emotions so was Carlisle. Bella hugged the two others. Edward went up to them and shook their hands. He was actually much comfortable with them. "hey man " one of the other two said and manhugged Edward. He returned and said,"hey Seth"

We were shocked. When did Edward get that close to the wolves? 

Edward simply smirked. Edward and Bella told us that the wolves were going to help us protect Bella and stop the other vampires.

It was decided that the family could go hunting leaving two of us here to guard Bella. Since me and Carlisle had hunted, it was decided that we would stay back. Alice and esme protested but they were outvoted. The family was going for a week long trip to Alaska for hunting.

A week with Bella. Hmm. Got to be interesting. I had a feeling it would change a lot of things.