10

Carlisle pov

I pinned her to the wall and took her mouth in a passionate kiss. I turned on the shower and Bella moaned - from my kisses or the warm water I don't know. I hoped it was my kiss. I sucked on her neck as jasper took her mouth. I couldn't control myself and slammed into her.

After two hours of an intense lovemaking in the shower, we finally made our way out. Bella changed into a skinny jeans, black tank top and grey sweat jacket. I changed into a black jeans and white t-shirt as did jasper.

Bella prepared breakfast for herself and ate it.

"so what's on the agenda today?" she asked. Jasper smirked and said, "I know something on the agenda " and pulled her into his lap. I smirked nd kissed her neck as jasper kissed her other side. Bella moaned, "guys we cannot spend the entire time making out "

"why it's a great way to spend time " I said kissing her. She kissed me back but pulled away and glared playfully, "ya but it is not productive " she whined. We chuckled kissing her some more. And reluctantly pulled back

"so what do u want to do? " jasper asked pulling her into her embrace.

Before she could answer, we heard bikes out in the driveway and the stench of wolves invaded our senses and we wrinkled our noses. "mutts " jasper snapped. Bella frowned, "behave one of them is a future member of the family" she said. We sighed but nodded. She jumped up and ran to open the door. We followed close behind.

She opened the door to let a group of tan men and a girl in. She smiled and jumped on a guy we knew to be Jake. She hugged embry and Seth and Paul who spun her around.  We didn't like her in the arms of other men but reminded ourselves that they were her friends and she had gone through too much because of us already.

She hugged the other guys and the girl. And then hugged the last guy who looked like the leader. "hey Sam " she whispered. He smiled, "how r u sis? " she smiled and gave a thumbs up before dragging the girl towards us.

Jasper pov

Bella dragged the girl towards us, "jazz, Carlisle meet your newest sis and daughter , Leah. Leah, my mates and Edwards father and brother respectively. ,Carlisle and jasper. " Leah smiled, "nice to meet you. " we returned the gesture and Carlisle said, " welcome to the family. "

She smiled and turned to me, "so u finally with them?" Bella smiled, "ooh something juicy happening Bella?" quil stepped up. Bella blushed and hit him on the shoulder causing him and all others to laugh as well as us. We were thankful they accepted us. "shut up perv. God u guys don't make me miss Edward at all " she whined. We laughed as did they. She glared at us playfully and then smirked evilly, "let's play truth and dare. " the pack visibly paled. I raised an eyebrow, "what?" Carlisle asked.

Bella smirked wide and said, "let's just say paybacks a bitch"