Chapter 12 : Hang Out

I was at home that day, watching tv on my bed. Nothing to do, Madi was holiday on her grandparent's. So yeah, i was spending time alone on my bed. When i was about to sleep, i hear my phone was rang. Brad, and immediately smile comes up on my mouth.

"Hey" i said. 

"Woah that was fast. Hello there!" he replied. 

"What's up?" I ask. 

"Not much, and you?" He replied. 

"Same here..." I replied. 

Then there was kind of silence for a moment. 

"So what is it? Why you call?" I break the silent. 

"Uh uhm i was kinda thinking that we could hang out to some places today?" He said, stuttering.

Oh my gosh, No way. Did he really just asked me out?

 "Yeah, that would be great" i replied. 

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 2"he said again. 

"Okay" i said, and he close the phone.

Oh really? What the hell just happen? My God. I've been smiling for about 10 minutes. Okay, i must be like crazy. Thank God, i was alone at home.

Then i took my bath. I wear my white plaid shirt, and floral skirt above my knees. I didn't put any make-up , just a lipbalm, and i tie my brown hair into a high pony-tail. I put my black vans, and grab a small purse, and go downstairs.

Then i heard, the door bell was rang. I open up the door, and saw Brad, wearing his greyish shirt, and blue jeans, and black vans. Okay still stunning. 

He stare at me, and i was kinda confuse with that look. 

Oh wait! I must be too much. 

"Okay, i'm too much, isn't it? I'm going to change again" i said. 

"No! You're not" he said and grabed my wrist. 

"You look beautiful" he said again. And i rolled my eyes, which make him chuckled.

"So, Where are we going?" i ask, when we are in his car. 

"Actually, i have no idea" he said and start to giggled. 

Ahh, he could make me melted inside by only his laugh. 

"What? You're asking me out but you have no idea where are we going" I said and rolled my eyes. 

"I just want to meet and spend my whole day with you" he said and look at me. 

Okay, i'm blushing now. I quickly turn my head away to the window, not showing him my blushing face. 

"You're blushing" he said. 

"I'm not" I complained. 

"Yes you are" he replied. 

"Oh whatever!" I mumbled.

Then we stopped in the restaurant. 

We ate and talked there for a moment. And start into 21 questions. 

"Favorite color?" I ask. 

"Red" he replied. 

"Favorite food?" I ask again. 

"Nandos" he replied. 

"Favorite band?" I ask again. 

"Arctic Monkeys" he replied. 

"Favorite drink?" I ask. 

"Vitamin water, i guess..." He said and chuckled. 

"Okay your turn" he added.