Chapter Two

I was sure I stopped breathing for the duration of our lips unifying for the first time. The wetness of his lips dampened mine causing them to become moist. I was yearning for more as he nuzzled my face, stroking my cheeks with his nimble fingers. Kaneki's embrace was placid, he made me forget how to breathe. He was my favourite daydream and my worst nightmare, that, I knew.

"Ayato," His voice was more crisp than the air, yet, more tranquil than the current sea. I sense his movements as he pulls himself up a little to verify whether or not I'm asleep. As I turn my head to face him, his layered white hair conceals his left eye, his porcelain face showing half a smirk. Regarding his alluring appearance, I felt overwhelmed with the feeling of basorexia; a strong craving or hunger for kissing.

"It's cold out here." Kaneki implies as he then focuses on the dreich sky. We were still outside, laying next to each other on-top of the same rooftop. We obviously fell asleep. However as cold as the weather may have been, I didn't feel cold - not with Kaneki by my side.

"We should go." He suggests as his charcoal eyes set back on Ayato, but Ayato turns his head back around not wanting this moment he's been thirsting for to end since knowing Kaneki. "Ayato..." His tone was still was still gentle but you could still sense the frustration.

"A little longer." He speaks.