Theo Raeken x Liam DunBar - Part 2

Liam POV
It had been a month since Theo Raeken  came to are school. He is a nice person but everyone is ignoring me out of my friend group. So i went to the library to study for the exam i have this week. Then out of nowhere i over here Mason and Cory talking bad about me. I was not happy about that. So i went to the other side of the school. I was sat by my self like normal. Till i fell hands go on my shoulders. I turned around to see Theo.

'Hi Theo what up?' I asked all confused. He has not talked to me in months.

He did not reply to me he just kissed me then ran off i was so confused on what just happened. I just went to my class all confused i see  Theo sat in the other seat in normally sit in he was talking to Mason and Cory so i sat on the other side of the class tow them to ignore them. But out of nowhere Nolan and Brett start to talk to me.

'Hi Liam you ok you normally sit with Mason , Cory , Hayden and Theo what up?' Nolan asked all concernedly.

'I'm not talking to Mason and Cory because they have been talking shit about me be hind my back and I'm just confused at the moment with something to do with Theo.' I said i new Theo could here me thats why i said it out loud.

Then i see Theo star at me for  most of the lesson. Till the bell went and i went to my next class but i got grabbed by Theo and pulled in to the boys locker room.

'O look it mr kiss and run how fun. What is your problem.' I said well pushing him away from me.

But he did not reply he just pushed me up agents the wall. I was trying to push him off but he was tow strong. But then my phon went off it was Scott McCall calling me. Thank god. But before i could answer it theo Kissed me again. I was stuns but i did like him but i had a bad gut felling about this. But i did kiss him back. Yes soon as he pulled away he pulled me closer to him like protectively. Then out of nowhere Scott and his little pack appeared.

'Hello Theo what you got there?' I hared he Giggle in his Thought.

I looked up at theo how looked annoyed. So i did the next best thing to get Scott to F*** off. I gently pushed Theo so he was behind me. Scott looked shocked at the fact i was with Theo Raeken.

'What Scott Surprised I'm with him well i do not care what you think I'm a lone wolf and i can do what i want to. So what are you going to do about it McCall. I do not care you are a True Alpha i Weill never go under your lead i puffer to go on my own.' I said with a hiss in my voice.

I was not happy to see the persons how bit me. So i pulled Theo out of the Locker room as Scott Yelled at me. I did not lesson even if he used his Alpha voice. I was done with school.

'You ok Theo?' I asked fall concerned. He looked at me shocked.

'You just stood up to Scott McCall. And what did you mean your a Lone wolf every one in the supernatural world thinks you are human not a supernatural.' He said all scaredy.

'Ill show you later to day i have to get to class see you later.' Then i ran off and went to class.

At the end of the day as i was walking to my Jeep i saw Mason and Cory at my Jeep. Theo walked over to me. He took my hand and walked over with me.

'Liam we need to talk about you not joining Scott pack.' Mason said with a annoyed voice.

'Look Mason i do not want to join a pack i am a lone Wolf i will always be one i hate Scott and Stiles. So STOP. As i said that i pushed him away from my Jeep and got in. I left them all there shocked i got home I was crying at this point i ran up to my room my mom yelled to me to. See what was wrong i just ignored her.