Now Griffin's off at Ole Miss and I'm still at home. I took a year off because I don't know what I want to do with my life. I didn't wanna waste my time on college if I didn't have a plan. But we're seven months into that year off and I still have no clue what I want to do with my life.

I've been working the same retail job since I got my drivers license at sixteen, so three years later I'm now a part time manager at our local American Eagle. And living with my parents isn't terrible, it's kind of fun because I get to help Mom at her store all the time and I love going with Dad when he coaches.

"Kenny!" Trevor cheers standing up as the three of us walk towards the table. He's wearing a patterned baby blue suit, his hair is cut and styled, which was probably Mom's doing. I break away from our other siblings and meet him half way around the big round table.

"Hi," I smile as we hug, "I missed you."

"I missed you," he gives me a tight squeeze, "Were you this tall last time I saw you?" Trevor asks as we step apart, patting my head. I'm normally only about five inches shorter then Trevor but with these heels on I've gained a couple inches.

"Hey!" I swat his hand away from my hair. I didn't spend forty minutes curling and styling it for him to mess it up.

"And they're called high heels, dumby," I roll my eyes at him, pointing to my feet.

"Also this suit!" I sweep my hands across his shoulders, smoothing out the fabric, "Love it!"

He poses dramatically flicking back the bottom of his suit jacket with a big smile on his face, "Thank you, thank you."

"Go stand with your siblings," Mom instructs Trevor and I, "My babies are all together again, I need a picture!"

I hear Griffin groan at her as Trevor and I walk back around the table.

The four of us stand together and smile before we start messing with each other. Ava pinches my hip, which makes me laugh, and Trevor gives Griffin and Ava bunny ears. Mom and Dad laugh at our randomness.

Once Mom decides she's got the perfect picture we all sit down and catch up about life while they serve dinner and then the fun happens, center of the room becomes a dance floor.

Most of the older players and their families take the floor first. It's cute watching the toddlers and younger kids dance around in their fancy holiday outfits.

Our parents take off to the dance floor, smiling like two teenagers in love.

I want what they have. They've had their hard times but they're so stupidly in love it's sick but in a cute way. I swear sometimes they're still in their honeymoon phase, it's like it never fully went away.

With my chin in my hand and my elbow on the table I sigh and turn to Trevor, "Can you sneak me a shot?"

He laughs but scoots his chair back, "On it."

See this is why he's my favorite sibling.

Griffin and Ava take off to the dance floor as the music starts getting more house party and less slow dance.

"Come on, sissy! You know you want to!" Ava smiles, putting her hand out for me, wiggling her fingers. I laugh and give in, because I do wanna dance. I slip out of my heels and let Ava pull me to the dance floor.

A few minutes later Trevor finds us and I sneak the shot behind his back. I don't think anyone would care at this party because almost everyone is drinking but sneaking it makes it more fun and I'm underage, so it's better safe than sorry.

I go to set the glasses down on the table because Trevor did one with me.

And there he is. Jamie Drysdale. My brothers roommate, teammate and just overall cutie. I've had the biggest crush on him since I met him last season. Griffin and I had come to visit Trevor during his rookie season and he happened to tag along to a lot of the things we did. I had a boyfriend then, but I don't now...

"Jamie!"

He's sitting at the table alone, almost everyone at the party is now on the dance floor.

Damn does he look good in a suit. He's wearing a nice charcoal grey suit with the faintest light grey plaid pattern on it. His white dress shirt has the first couple buttons undone, there's a gold chain peaking through. I have the urge to reach out and undo a few more.

"Now why aren't you dancing?" I pull out the chair next to him, sitting down.

"Hi, Kendall," he gives me a small smile, "I think Z is doing enough dancing for the whole team," he gestures to my brother.

I turn to look and sure enough my brother has gotten everyone to form a dance circle and he's got someone's kid on his shoulders.

I laugh, my brother knows how to get everyone hyped up no matter where we are, "He needs his dance partner!"

I turn back to Jamie, "Please!" I poke his knee.

He shakes his head, taking a drink from his water cup.

"You're a party pooper," I stand up, "If you change your mind, you know where to find me." I wink at him as I walk away.

JAMIE

Watching Trevor and Kendall dance is beyond entertaining. They're moving almost in sync and both are laughing and smiling the whole time.

Trevor is a handful on his own, he's carefree, loves to make anyone and everyone laugh, he's got energy like a puppy. Then you add Kendall, who's just as carefree and energetic, to the mix and it's a nonstop party. I swear the two of them don't have off switches.

Since she came to visit Trevor last season, I haven't been able to get her out of my head. Kendall's the kind of girl who draws attention everywhere she goes. From where I sit right now I can count at least ten guys who are drooling over her right now. But I can't blame them, when I saw her walk in earlier, I almost choked on my water.

Her cream colored dress hangs on her body perfectly, and her lips are painted bright red, I can't stop staring at them. They're so perfect and kissable, everything about her is kissable. She's got these's three freckles on the back of her shoulder that form a little triangle that screams 'kiss me'. But she's Trevor's sister and teammate's sisters are definitely off limits.

I watch her throw her head back in laughter as both of her brother's start to do the cabbage patch to the EDM song that is blasting through the room.

For the rest of the night I can't take my eyes off her and neither can the rest of the room. Everyone's watching her and her siblings on the dance floor.

-

Hours later, most of my teammates and their families have gone home, just a few of us younger players are left. Which includes Trevor and his three siblings. Trevor and I carpooled here so sadly, I can't leave his party animal ass here no matter how tired I am.

But it's almost one am and we have morning skate tomorrow before our game in the evening. So I have to literally pull him off the dance floor.

"Oh come on, Jamie!" Kendall's leaning on her brother for support, she's obviously been drinking even though she's underage. "One more dance! Join us!"

"Come on, Jamie!" Trevor cheers, unlike Kendall, he's defiantly sober and just likes to party, "One dance! Then we can go. Promise."

"Fine," I sigh.

"And you are joining us!" Trevor pulls me by the arm to the dance floor.

"Just relax, let loose," Kendall comes to my side, she's on her tip toes, her soft voice right in my ear. Her hands find mine, her hands are warm and soft. I let her lead the movements.

"There ya go!" She smiles as we start to move to the beat together. She's still holding my hands as we dance.

Kendall stays with me the whole time, but I'm cautious about where my hands are and how close we are to one another.

We end up on the dance floor for two songs before finally all collecting our things.

I drive Griffin, Ava and Kendall to their hotel first.

"Goodnight!" Kendall says as she follows her siblings out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Jamie," she squeezes my shoulder. There's something different about the touch, her hand lingers as she slips out of the car.