Chapter 11 | "Trauma?"

PRESENT
SONG: CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE - E-40 ft. THE CLICK , D-SHOT , B-LEGIT , SUGA T
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC!

———————————

Aurora's POV:

I told Riccardo what Angela said to me. He told his men to be ready for any case.

Of course ,Riccardo told Noah and he got really angry because Angela told me and not him.

And they argued the whole night and me and Riccardo needed to intervene.

And if we didn't then Ajax and Alex would be awake and crying. And trust me , you don't want to hear your kids crying at two in the morning when you want to have a relaxing night with your husband.

Like , we were just sitting in the bed and then we hear yells coming from their room.

And it's just annoying. But I'm glad we resolved the problem.

And now , I'm Riccardo's meeting room with his men , Noah and Angela. He says what they need to do.

"First , six of you will block the house's exit. Two at front door , two at back door and two at the balcony. The rest of you will guard the house. Make sure no one will come to the house or leave the house. Second , fifteen men will come with me and Noah. And why? Because Noah saw and knows that Theo is the son of a mafia. Not any mafia.  A Turkish mafia. Thats why we need so much guards and men.  Aurora and Angela they will keep him busy , as we are going to break in. Do you understand?" Riccardo said. We all nod.

"Good. Theo is somewhere else and we don't know. We will find out. For now , we'll wait. But when I have all the information, we will do everything Riccardo said." Noah points at Ric.

"Yes sir!" Riccardo's men said. I'm in love so much with Riccardo. This man would kill for me. He would literally die for me.

I'm so glad to have him as my husband.

"Riccardo?" I ask.

"Yes , love?" He said.

"What your biggest fear?" I said. "My biggest fear?" He asked. I nod.

"La mia più grande paura è perderti come ho perso mia madre , bellissima." He responded.

(Translate: my biggest fear is losing you like I lost my mother , beautiful.)

"You never said how did you lost your mother. I mean , I don't want to force you to say anything but it's your choice."

He nods. "I was afraid to tell you. I wasn't ready."

"It's okay. You can tell me when you're ready. Okay?" I said. "I want to tell you. Now."

I send him a soft smile. "I'll tell you my mother's pov and then mine."

"Wait , how do you know hers if she died?" I ask. "I found out who killed her that day. And later I made him talk. He heard every conversation with my father."

"Oh."

I nod. "Okay."

LILY'S (HIS MOTHER) POV:

I was washing the dishes when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hi mom." I turn around and I see Riccardo.

"Hello , honey , what's wrong?" I asked , smiling.

I turn off the water and take a towel to dry my hands.