Chapter 6 | "Divorce or not?"

PRESENT
SONG: ENGEL - RAMMSTEIN
TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!

—————————

Angela's POV:

I'm in bed with Noah and he didn't cuddle with me for three days. Which is suspect.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask. No response. Amazing.

"Noah!" I yelled. He turns his head to me. "What?" He asks. "I asked you if you could tell me what's wrong."

"I can't you." What? "Why not?" I said. "Because. It's something that it will affect you."

Oh god. "What did you do again?" I said. "Well.. I'm so sorry but three or four days ago , I met a girl in a cafè. She was so beautiful. She had blue eyes , blonde hair , 5'7 tall , her lips were full , I think she's American, not like us , Italians , Brazilian and more. I nod.

"She asked me to do a favour and of course I accepted. She said 'Can you drive me home please?' and I said yes. I drove her home and I wanted to leave but she offered me to watch a movie. I said okay and then from a movie we decided to do Netflix and chill... I swear it was just one night stand. Please , Angela , forgive me. I was half drunk." He whispered.

What the hell?

How could he do this?

"I'm sorry. What?" I said. "I was half drunk."

"So you fucked her?" I ask. "Yes... but I promise , baby , it was just a one night stand. It didn't mean something to me."

Am I that useless? That he fucked another girl?

"Please , Angela. Don't divorce. I love you so much." He begged. Really? "Really?" I said , smiling. "Yes. You forgive me?"

"Of course!" I replied. "Oh god , Angela , really?" My face turned into a serious one. "No."

"I'll talk to the lawyer later. If you want to get me back , don't try. You'll do it. And that's final." I said , getting up , leaving the room.

I knock on Aurora and Riccardo's bedroom door. "Yes?" Aurora said. I enter and I hug her , crying in her arms.

"You found out?" She said. I nod. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I sobbed and Aurora rubs my back. "I'm so, sorry." She pulls out from the hug. "Go take a shower. I'll make pastas. How that sounds?" She whispers. I nod. "Okay then. See you in thirty minutes."

Noah's POV:

I really fucked up.

I'm just , so dumb.

How could I do that?

I'm going to talk to Emma. The girl from the cafè. I unlock my phone and I message her.

"Lets meet at your place. In twenty minutes."

Emma: "Sure. I'll get ready , love."

I disgusted at her message. I put my phone in the pocket and I take my car key.

-

"What's wrong?" Emma asked. "I want to talk to you." I said. "About?" She said. "About what happened between us."

"Sure. Go ahead." She replied. "I really fucked up. Okay? I don't want to hurt you but I have already a family. And I want you to stop talking to me. And I."

"Why? Why are you doing this , Noah?" She asked. "Because I love someone else." I said. "Who? That whore?!" She yelled.

"Yes! Angela! And don't you dare make her a whore. Be happy because she is not like you." I replied.

"Noah! Please.. I love you." Lies. "No you don't. Now if you excuse me , I have to go back to my family. Have a good day." I whisper yelled and I leave.

I exhale. "Now I need to get Angela back." I whisper to myself.

Riccardo's POV:

"I heard that Angela found out. Aurora told me." I said , to Noah.

He nods. "Yeah. And I talked to Emma. The girl from the cafè. She said that Angela is a whore and I got really angry I wanted to leave but she said she loves me and I ignored her."

"Bravo. Tienilo così. Ma per ora stanno recuperando Angela." I said.

(Translate: Well done. Keep it that way. But for now try to get Angela back.)

"Bene." He said.

(Translate: Okay.)

Angela's POV:

I'm trying to get some sleep but I can't. I can't sleep.

I'm just thinking about if should I divorce or not. But I love him so much. And we have Sadie.

I don't want my child to go to different houses just to see their parents.

I know how it feels like. My parents are divorced for sixteen years. Almost seventeen.

"Knock , knock." A voice said. I look up and I see Noah commina towards me , sitting down.

"What do you want?" I said. "I'm sorry." Mhm. "For?" I ask. "Everything. It's all my fault. If I wouldn't done that , everything would be so pink. I mean , happy and beautiful."

"Noah - he looks at me with tears in his eyes - I forgive you." I said. "So... you're not going to divorce?" He asks. "No , Noah. I'm not." He hugs me tight. "I love you so much , Angela." He kissed my cheek. "I love you too."

Suddenly a noise comes from downstairs.

What the hell?

I see Noah pulling out his gun. "Stay here." He said.

Oh god.

—————————

Hello!

How are you?

What do you think made that sound?

I'm sorry but this chapter is short because I'm so sleepy and I tried to update as fast as I could.

Anywaysss

Chapter 7 tomorrow.

Have a good day💕