Chapter 8 | "Old friend."

PRESENT
SONG: SUPERMAN - EMINEM
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC! PLEASE VOTE! THANK YOU❣️

—————————

Aurora's POV:

Im three weeks pregnant. Im so grateful. Ajax and Alex will have a sister or a brother. And they will protect her or him.

It's just a feeling. I can't wait to give birth to it. I'm so excited.

And I'm not stressing out because I need to give birth. I mean , I am. Because two years ago , practically, I was 'dead' and I didn't feel anything.

So I guess I am stressed.

Me , Angela , Noah , Riccardo,  Ajax with Alex and Sadie we are in the living room. We are playing guess the word.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupts us. "I'll get it." I said , getting up making my way to the door.

I open it and Camilla's  eyes meet mine. My smile drops. She wipes her nose with her sleeve from her jacket.

I knew everyone's eyes are on me and Camilla. "Mommy? Who is it?" Ajax asked.

"Your mother said you'd be here. She gave me your address before she died... And I'm sorry for her.. I just didn't have who to talk." She said , looking down at her feet , not daring to meet my eyes.

I don't say anything. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry , Aurora for everything I've done in the past. I'm a selfish idiot , I know. And I'm sorry because I came here. I know you probably don't want to see me. I should leave." She whispered.

I look at everyone in the room. Their eyes are wide open. Riccardo signals me with his head.

I look back outside , at the path , I make my way to the stairs from outside and I yell. "Camilla! - she turns around - come inside. It's very cold."

She comes towards me and a soft smile appears on her face.

She breaks down in my arms. I slowly close the door. "I'm so sorry , Aurora. I really am." She whispers.

"Come on , let's go upstairs and I'll bring you a pair of pants and a new blouse. And I'll make you some spaghetti. While , you shower. Alright? How that sounds?" I said.

She nods. "Thank you so much..." she goes upstairs and I look at Riccardo. He hates her. I know that. So does Angela. I know I shouldn't have done that but I'm not a bad person. Yet. I still have a heart.

Not like Riccardo tho. I asked him if he has a heart. His response was 'a cold one.' I'm pretty sure his heart starts to melt every time he sees me. And his children.

"You could talk to her , not bring her in." He whispered. "Shut up." I mumbled.

I go upstairs and Angela is waiting for me in the hallway. I open the guest bedroom door and she steps in. "Your house is beautiful. I love it." She said.

"Thank you." I whisper. I take out some fresh towels and I put them in the bed. Camilla unzipped her jacket and lets it fall on the desk. "I'll get you the clothes. Okay?"  She nods.

I can see the guilt in her eyes. I came back to her with Ajax and Alex in my arms. "Need help?" I ask.

"No , thank you , im good." She replied. "You have children?" She asked.