Chapter 9 | "Kindess."

PRESENT
SONG: THE NEXT EPISODE- DR. DRE , SNOOP DOGG
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!

—————————-

Aurora's POV:

"So , I heard that you put Noah to clean the bathroom?" I giggle."Yes. I mean , he was yelling and I was pissed off. And I needed to clean the bathroom so I put him to work." Angela said.

"And I made him cancel his meeting because of me." She laughed. I smile. "What about Camilla?" Angela asked.

My smile faded. "What about her?" I said. "Well , how long will she stay here? I know it's not my and Noah's house but I'm just asking. I hate her. And you know that."

"Until she will heal. She looks like shit. I swear." I replied. "Maybe a month?" Angela's eyes widened.

"A month?!" She whisper yelled. I nod. "I don't like the idea , tho." She replied.

"I know." I whisper. "What about Riccardo? Did you talked to him about this?" She asked.

"No. He is coming home tonight. I'll talk to him when he's home." I said.

"Fine , then. But I still don't like the idea. Just to let you know." And then , she leaves.

Great. I can't wait to talk to him. I hope he'll like the idea tho.

I think Riccardo is half asleep. I don't know how can he sleep at this time. It's literally 10 p.m. I would sleep at 2 or 3 a.m.

I shake his arm. "Riccardo?" I whisper. He hummed. "Are you asleep?" I ask.

"Yes." He mumbled. "What wrong?" He asked. "I want to talk to you." I replied.

He lifted his eyebrow. "Camilla will stay at us for a month. Until she heals."

"Di cosa stai parlando?" He said.

(Translate: What are you talking about?)

I'm glad I know some Italian. He taught me. One night while he fucked me. But that's part two.

"Per favore. Capiscimi, deve restare qui per un po'. Finché non guarisce. Non ha un bell'aspetto." I said.

(Translate: Please. Understand me , she needs to stay here for a while. Until she heals. She is not looking so good. )

"Non mi interessa. Sai che la odio." He replied , getting up making his way to the bathroom.

(Translate: I don't care. You know I hate her.)

"Perché ti comporti così, sempre!" I yell , making my way to him.

(Translate: Why do you always act like this!)

"Tipo cosa? Ho appena detto che non mi piace. E non voglio che la tua ex migliore amica sia qui quando sai che ti ha massacrato, ha parlato male di te alle sue amiche, ti ha reso insicuro e tu la lasci ancora stare qui!" He yells back.

(Translate: Like what? I just said i don't like her. And i don't want your ex best friend to be here when you know that she bodysmahed you, she talked shit about you to her friends , she made you insecure and you still let her be here? )

"But-" he cuts me off. "None 'but'. And that's final. I want her out from our house in two weeks. Or else I'll get her out. And I will not do it in a good way." He warns , closing the bathroom door.

I'm fucked up.

"Aurora?" I hear a soft voice. I turn around and I see Angela , with tears in her eyes. "Oh , dear! What's wrong?" I ask , hugging her.

"I lost it." She whispered. "You lost what?" I ask. "The baby.. I got very stressed today and tired. I passed out. I came from the hospital. They told me that I lost it."

Oh shit. "I'm so sorry. I know how it feels. I lost a baby too." I whisper back.

She pulls out from the hug. She wipes her nose and tears with her sleeve. "How does the doctor call this?" She asks.

"Miscarriage or abortion. Depends." I said. She nods. "I'm so useless." She sobbed. "You're not. Believe me."

She shakes her head. "I believe in everything but I can't believe I lost it. I was with a friend at her house and we partied a lot. Then I passed out. She told me after I woke up that she called an ambulance and then , they told her that I had a miscarriage - she starts to cry again - I said 'I don't believe you' but then she showed me the paper." She sobs.

"What will I tell Noah?" She asked. "What's going on?" I hear Riccardo.

"Angela lost the baby." I mumbled. "Oh. I'm sorry Angela.." He said. Angela hugs him too.

I can feel jealousy in me. I don't know why. I never felt like this before. I mean , I felt like this but not so bad.

I hate the fact that other girls shakes Riccardo's hands.

"I'll try to talk to him. I hope he'll not get mad. Thank you Aurora for understanding me." I nod and she leaves.

"That reminded me of when I-" Riccardo cuts me off. "When you lost it. I know - he hugs my head - let's go to sleep. It's almost 12 p.m and I'm sleepy." I nod again.

Angela's POV:

I'm so useless. I don't deserve Noah's love.

"Noah?" I ask. He turns around. "Che cosa?" He asks.

(Translate: what?)

"Non essere arrabbiato con me ma... l'ho perso." I finally said , closing my eyes.

(Translate: Don't get mad at me but... I lost it.)

"Cosa hai perso?" He said.

(Translate: what did you lost?)

"Il bambino. L'ho perso. Ho avuto un aborto spontaneo..." I whisper.

He looks at me speechless. "I'm sorry."

"How?" He asked. "I was with a friend at her house and we partied a lot. Then I passed out. She told me after I woke up that she called an ambulance and then , they told her that I had a miscarriage. I said 'I don't believe you' but then she showed me the paper." I said.

He rubs his hand on his face. "I'm so sorry. I'm useless. I know."

"No. You're not. Come here." He hugs me. "It's okay. Let it out." He whispered. I cry.

"You're not useless , princess. You're strong. We'll try again if you want. When you're ready. Alright?" He said. I see a tear rolling on his cheek.

It hurts so bad.

To know that you lost a child. And to see your husband crying.

Thank god I'm not like my mother.

I'm better than her.

We hear a knock.

I open the front door and I see him.

I'm freeze. I can't move.

"Hello , Angela." His deep voice said.

I shake my head. "This isn't true."

"It is."

—————————-

Hello!

Chapter 10 tonight or tomorrow. I don't really know. But tomorrow is Christmas so i wish you guys a Merry Christmas!

And I think I will not post tomorrow.

On 26 December.

Have a good day and a beautiful Christmas!♥️

Also , if you want you can tell me what you present/ presents did you got💕

Bye!