_____CHANGE POVS______

( Theo's POV)

"I said freaking higher, is this as far as you can go?!" I yelled as the cocky brat who dared challenge me earlier couldn't reach a basic kick.

This year's batch is a disgrace

Not only are they un experience, but half of them are also arrogant.

Very arrogant.

Jamie- Pfft, if it wasn't for the war coming up I'm pretty sure they would've all been rejected. My wolf commented.

I won't lie, but he has a point. It would've made things easier if they were willing to learn than to outstand each other.

But they keep on competing amongst themselves forgetting the real enemy up ahead.

They've already improved a little bit over the past three weeks. But if I'd compare it during the last time we had a war with the Deijang pack during the old alpha's time..

I can confidently say, that everyone here wouldn't survive.

The force of the Deijang pack isn't one to look down on. They're main goal had always been to win, even if it meant shedding the blood of their own kind.

Or so to say, the blood of their own pack.

Every generation, the new alpha of the Deijang pack is always able to surpass the one that stood in its position before.

And Matteo De Vara isn't one to look down on.

His ideas, as well as his way of thinking, is one you'd call insane.

His execution is always precise that even the most insane plans of his that we'd normally considered impossible, can become a reality within seconds.

Compared to him, and my current state..I'm nowhere near ready.

And so is the Cresent Moon Pack's military force.

Sighing I decided to not worry as I turned back only to stop dead at my tracks.

"Ngh..fuck" I whispered when I suddenly felt..hot.

Please don't tell me..

Jamie- DID YOU NOT CHECK THE FUCKING CALENDAR?! My wolf growled as I felt the familiar heat swarming all over my body.

I FUCKING DID! Damn it, I'm not suppose to be in heat yet. It's not happening till next month- I growled back as I felt my anxiousness rise.

Jamie- Fuck, could it be an effect because you found another mate? He suggested causing me to hiss back at him.

Does that even matter now?! I need to get the fuck out of here before they scent me out -I growled as I clutched my chest feeling the heat darastically rising.

"Wolves gather!" Francisco howled with Damon behind him, a grin quite to familiar is plastered on his face.

Why must the world hate me this much?

"Please pay your respects to the person joining us today. Alpha Damon Heigns!" He stated causing everyone to salute.

I couldn't do anything but bite my lips feeling the stray whimpers coming out.

I need to get out of here

"Good morning sir!" Everyone yelled while I tried to sneak away from behind.