Does he know me?

* * * * *

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night when I got back from meeting with my mate.

I do not have one..not two, but three mates?

Two alphas, and an omega.

This makes absolutely mo sense. It was already shocking to have two mates exist, but now, three?

Do second chance mates exist?- I asked causing Jamie to sigh in frustration, irritated of the confusing circumstance.

Jamie- no, the goddess had designed your mate specifically for you alone. Therefore having a 'second chance mate' would mean cheating off someone else'e mate for the name of mercy and pity. He said causing me to close my eyes in confusion.

I should just focus right now, I'll deal with this later.

Focus Theodore Willson.

"Wolves line up!" Francisco yelled as I stood beside him.

As the wolves ran on the field to each of their own formation, I couldn't help the blood rushing through my veins as my heart thumped in excitement.

I won't lie, but I miss being in the battle field.

My heart had always belonged here.

"Wolves Attention!" Francisco commanded causing all of them to stand still with their clenched fist in a ball beside their hips.

During attention, nobody is allowed to do anything except breathe.

But why do I still see one of them scratching at the back

What happened to self discipline?

"Today I would like to introduce to you your new instructor starting today onwards." He started as Francisco looked at me with a knowing grin.

"Please pay your respects to one of the greatest betas in Cresent Moon Pack's history, Theodore Willson!" He yelled causing everyone to salute.

They didn't even do their salute right.

How disappointing.

I wonder if...my mate is alright.

_____CHANGE POVS____

( Matteo's POV )

After years, I finally found him.

My mate.

Why the fuck did you leave him when we literally just had him?! What if we can't find him again?- I stated pissed at my idiotic wolf.

Diego- It was a matter needing to be solved. I didn't wanna leave him neither but our family's lives were at stake. He reasoned out frustrated at the thought of leaving our other half.

He had a point, my parents as well as my pack are currently preparing for war with my most despised  rival.

Damon fucking Heigns.

We always had been rivals, wether in highschool, training, in the battle field, even now as alphas of our pack.

We had resented each other from head to toe.

"Alpha, a Cresent Moon pack knight was caught spying near the Fred's residence. He had already been captured by one of our bathallion leaders, what are we gonna do to the spy?" My beta asked causing me to stare at him boredly while tapping my fingers on the table.

Nothing but gold.

From our chairs, our tables, to our walls even the window pain.

It's all gold.

Once I get my mate back, all of this will be at his mercy. Gold will be anywhere his foot steps on to.

The queen of my empire.

"Cut his head and deliver it to the Heigns residence, consider it as my token of appreciation for his coward ass to send me a B grade knight simply for spying" I stated nonchantly.

"And what about the body your grace?"

"Burn it" I shrugged as I stood up and starred at the window outside.

Truthfully, if I finally have him, my mate, I'd let him decide the fates of these cowardly morons.

Why you may ask?

Because me and my wolf felt it too last night..

That our mate was strong.

His wolf had scratches and marks only someone from the battle field would have. His eyes, is like that of knight who had been into countless battles.

And had killed countless lives.

Diego- Still...a guy for a mate? Will the pack be alright with this?  My wolf stated in concern causing me to laugh out loud.

Be damned with the pack. If I have to state a new law just to make this empire be worthy of our mate. So be it - I replied as I blocked the link.

"Hmm, what welcome gift is best suited for my mate?" I whispered as I walked back and fourth near the window.

The entire Cresent Moon Pack's territory isn't even enough for my mate.

Should I cause war from another pack and offer two territories to him?

"Maybe I should cutt off Damon's head together with the territory?..kinda like a cherry on top of a cupcake, what do you think Jero?" I asked causing my beta to look at me unphased, probably used to my ways by now.

"I believe looking for him is the first step, the gift can wait" He stated causing me to hum.

"Oh but I will find him."  If I have to turn this realm upside down just to find him, I would.

"Enough about that for now, what about the other task that I asked of you?" I asked causing Jero to nod.

"Our spies in the Cresent Moon pack are all in motion, one was killed but two are still roaming about." he started.

"You think I give a damn if they died or not? I'm asking about their military force" I stated pissed.

"Yes.., according to one of our spies, the Cresent Moon pack had a new commander today. It seems, the old beta has returned" He states causing me to stop dead at my tracks.

Theodore is back?

"That psychotic kid.., ha, after 7 long years" I stated in amusement.

I had always found him amusing even if he's one of Damon's underlings. Everything he did, was unpredictable.

I'be taken quite a liking to that kid.

Maybe I should spare his life during the war and keep him here in our territory, he might be beneficial too.

"What made him return tho" I whispered.

I thought he already died.

"Nobody knows yet as to why he had returned. But our spies are looking into it" Jero informed causing me to chuckle amused.

"Let's see what you have in store for me this time, Theodore Willson" I chuckled.

I'm Matteo De Vara, the youngest alpha whom had succeeded the throne at the age of 17.

Now at 27, nobody, not even Damon nor Theo combined can take me down.

This war, will be mine to win.

Thanks for reading!

Ps. Thank you so much for your ideas! Please continue to share your opinions and criticisms so that I may be able to improve the story more!