07. speechless bees

chapter seven ;; speechless bees

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

════ ♛ ════

Bianca Barclay going silent was never a good sign. She was the schools "self appointed queen bee" in cousin Wednesday's words and she definitely was not one to back from a challenge. Especially against a freak.

After their little ghost orchid debate the whole school was talking. It wasn't that big of a deal but the last big thing was Bianca and Xavier's breakup, so, the school needed some other drama to focus on.

"She was speechless?" Wednesday's lips shaped into a small smile, "She was. I almost smiled."

You gave her a little laugh as the two of you walked down in search for an activity for Wednesday. She was recommended by her therapist that she got involved with something and you were there to keep her on track. However, you're probably more of a distraction than help.

You had passed by the choir, hell no, then checked out archery, which wasn't a bad choice for you because of the certain shady artist who was running it, but Wednesday had never declined something so quick.

Then you walked down and attempted to look at the bees and beekeepers. After you had a long and interesting talk with an amusing kid names Eugene, you realized that was the one for Wednesday.

After Wednesday hung out with her new beekeeping friend, you were headed Enid and MJ to help them with the boat for the Poe Cup.

You painted in the lines of one of many mini car drawings, making them different colors as you heard Enid mention something about a girl from Bianca's corridor.

"Indigo?" Enid spoke, her smile widening as she watched how smiley MJ turned. "Yeah Indigo Everett. She's Bianca's neighbor." MJ spoke, her head down as she smiled and painted little swirls near the back.

"And MJ's newest girl crush," You turned and saw Lorenzo grabbing some of your groups paintbrushes then walk a couple feet back to his group with Xavier and Ajax. MJ cheeks turned pink, she just ignored the remarks and continued her work.

"Oooooh," Enid teased, nudging MJ's non-working arm and watching as she became bashful.

She quickly changed the subject, "You guys going to Enzo's costume party tonight? His aunts house is downtown and it's within the off-campus limit. She's out of town," MJ spoke with a sneaky smile.

"Hmm I hadn't heard anything about it. Wednesday and I will definitely be there, though." You spoke, you could feel her cold eyes staring with clear refusal.