03. coffee shop flirting

chapter three ;; coffee shop flirting

════ ♰ ════

After you said goodbye to your aunt, uncle and little cousin, you and Wednesday walked further inside and met up with your roommates. The plan was to go out of town for lunch sense Wednesday had her first therapy session. Normally they wouldn't allow out of town eating, but Edin or MJ would never let anyone escape on their watch.

"Why did I agree to this?" Wednesday grumbled in her usual sour tone. "You didn't, because you have therapy! And we're not about to let you go just yet." Edin exclaimed cheerfully. You walked in and sat down at a table, you sat next to your cousin as everyone laughed at how passive aggressive Enid's sentence sounded.

When you saw Xavier Thorpe in a red apron with a tiny coffee logo on it, walking over to your table a small notepad and pen in hand, your smile broadened.

"Hi Enid, MJ, Wednesday," he said before turning to face you. "Hi, Y/N," he greeted alluringly, leaning in to speak to you. You flirtatiously smiled at him, "Hello, Xavier. Nice to see you again. Nothing in my hands for you to knock out this time."

He looked taller when you were sat down, had to be at least six feet. You returned your gaze to his. He laughed, "You're never gonna let that go, are ya?" He flirted. "Never," You grinned. Xavier was again the first to break eye contact and asking what the others wanted to drink. You shot a look at Wednesday, she was genuinely amused for the first time in a while.

He turned to you again, this time his tone and presence changed. "What can I get for you, miss?" He knew your name and still decided to call you miss.

His words spoke to you themself, the way he made a normal sentence sound incredibly sexy. It was such an efficient trait to have especially for a guy like him."I'll just take a hot chocolate for now, honey. With a straw, please. Thank you." You smiled, hitting him with your most attractive eyes one last time.

He walked away after a few seconds of intense eye contact, he almost ran into a barstool on the way.

Edin let her jaw drop halfway, "What was that?! He was like so flirting with you!" She exclaimed, excitedly clapping her hands together.

MJ acknowledged it as well, "He seemed so nervous? He's never like that from what I've seen, not even when he was dating Bianca Barclay."

Wednesday cleared her throat, "Don't say that, it'll boost her ego too much," She scoffed, "No worries, Wednesday, it's already at its highest level," You smiled. She rolled her eyes as Xavier returned with two drinks in hand, setting down both then pulling a straw from his apron pocket. "There you go, m'lady."

Enid gave you sly glare as soon as that cute nickname left his lips. She was more excited than you were.

"Thank you, Xavier," You unwrapped the straw and gave him the wrapper he then so graciously threw away for you. You sipped your drink while batting your eyelashes at the lovely ladies in front of you.