♡Snowtime Cuddles {Jeff The Killer}♡

The month of December had come so fast. Pretty soon, thick, white blankets of snow covered your entire town. There were cars buried in the deep snow; their owners had already abandoned them knowing full well that they wouldn't get them out until the snow had melted. The streets were deserted as everyone stayed in the comfort of their homes, sat in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. It was so cold outside, scratch that, it was cold everywhere. Even inside your cozy home, you could feel yourself getting a frostbite.

You sat by the windowsill in your living room, watching the snowflakes fall like the leaves in autumn. You always admired the crystallized raindrops, finding them beautiful. And the fact that each one was unique only added more to your fascination.

Your (e/c) eyes were shining in the light of bright, orange flames from your fireplace.

You got up from your your chair and moved to the roomy couch dragging layers and layers of blankets with you. You couldn't find anything to do and you were bored out of your mind. The blizzard had caused power outage for a few days now. Your phone was already dead, so was your laptop. You sighed and wrapped the blankets tighter around your body.

You heard a thump upstairs that came from your bedroom, followed by the sound of your door opening and closing then someone running down the stairs. You didn't even bother to look for you already knew who it was.

"Thought you'd never come," you said as the raven-haired boy sat beside you on the sofa. You haven't seen him since the blizzard had started which was four days ago. Four long days of being alone just waiting for the love of your life.

"It was hard convincing Slender to let me go, you know. Said it was too dangerous. Pssh," he sneered, his anger directed to Slenderman.

"He's right, though. But I'm glad you're here," you smiled looking at him. He looked back at you and you got lost in his dark orbs that looked even more mesmerizing as they reflected the fire.

You weren't exactly dating, but you were certainly more than friends. You figured he was just too afraid or too embarrassed to ask you out or he didn't know that he even needed to, but you didn't mind. You love him and he loves you. As long as you have each other, nothing else matters.

"You look like a worm," he mused, effectively ruining the moment. To think he even said it so seriously.

"It's too cold," you pouted which made him chuckle. After the silence surrounded you again, you turned your gaze back to him. You noticed that he was just in his usual white hoodie, black pants and converse. This time, though, his clothes weren't covered in blood. You wondered if he even felt cold --he wasn't shivering or anything. He sat on the other side of the couch completely still, his eyes fixed on the flickering flames.

"What?" He said and only then did you notice you were staring at him for an awkward amount of time.

You quickly looked away as a blush made its way to your face.

"Aren't you cold?" You questioned without looking at him. From the corner of your eyes, you saw him shrug his shoulders. Tearing your gaze away from the fireplace, you looked at him questioningly.

"I'm used to it," he simply stated. You nodded and turned your gaze back to the only source of heat in your house.

You wanted to cuddle with Jeff, but you couldn't just straight-forwardly ask him to do that.

"I'm cold," you whined as your teeth clattered from the freezing temperature. You were hoping he'd take that as a sign to snuggle with you and keep you warm. But Jeff was someone who knew close to nothing about romance, so you weren't exactly surprised when he said,

"Are you kidding me? You're being swallowed by blankets already."

"It's still too cold," you countered.

"Do you have any more?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No," you just answered. He sighed as he scooted closer to your freezing body.

You looked at him with a puzzled expression when he began unwrapping the blankets from your body one by one.

"Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, hey. What do you think you're doing? It's so cold," you whined but his actions didn't cease.

"Shush, wormy," he told you and you couldn't help but giggle at the nickname.

He managed to pull all the blankets off of you and wrap it around the both of you. He pressed his body closer to yours and put his arms around your small frame, instantly warming up your cheeks. He pulled you close to his chest as he put his chin on your head.

"Still cold?" He asked and you shook your head no.

As you and Jeff snuggled in your living room couch in front of the fireplace, wrapped in a thick layer of blankets while a blizzard went on outside, you felt not only your body warm up, but your heart as well.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
So? How was that? I'm not sure if it's too long or too short for a one-shot. I don't read one-shots. I probably should've before attempting to write a book full of them. *sigh* I'm so stupid.