Chapter 4- family

Chapter 4- family

The moment Rimuru said yes a beam of light suddenly appeared right in front of him. It was a light so bright it would feel like the sun was rising infront of him. When the light finally vanished, 3 figures stood right in front of rimuru. Seeing these 3 figures, Diablo and Veldora quickly got into a battle stance In case they were to attack rimuru.

"Where are we?!" A woman with black hair screamed as she looked at her surroundings.

"Mom.." Rimuru said silently as a tear escaped his golden eyes.

"Yuri, tsuyoi come here!" An older gentleman exclaimed as he hug his family.

"Who are you and why did you bring us here?!" A young man who seemed to be in his 40s exclaimed.

"It's me... Satoru.." Rimuru said as another tear escaped his eyes.

"No.. You don't look anything like my boy..!" His father, Tsuyo exclaimed eyes swelling with tears.

"B-but I am..!" Rimuru said barely controlling his tears.

"Prove it! What did we used to call each other when we were kids?" His older brother, tsuyoi asked almost at the brink of crying.

"I used to call you tsu tsu and you used to call me Sato.." rimuru said as he remembered the nickname. At that moment they knew, they knew he was their Satoru. His brother ran to hug him tight as tears welled in his eyes.

"My baby..!" His mother said as she ran to hug her son. His father also seemed to realize and hugged rimuru, crying.

Rimuru couldn't control the tears anymore and hugged his family weeping like a child. He finally met them!

Diablo, seeing his master like this was surprised. He has never seen his master like this so, he gave a small smile and lowered his weapon. Veldora on the other hand was so confused.

"O-oi why the hell are you crying..?!" Veldora exclaimed causing everyone to turn their attention to him.

Tsuyo seeing the unfamiliar man, went infront to protect his family.

"Who are you?!" He screamed as he tightened his fist.

"Calm down! He's a friend!" Rimuru said as he quickly blocked his father incase he were to hit Veldora.

"N-now you stopped crying?! What the hell is going on?!" Veldora exclaimed. Rimuru smacked him by the back of the head and said he'll explain later.

"Diablo, please rearrange the living room and prepare us some tea." Rimuru commanded as Diablo bowed.

"Ofcourse master." Diablo said and with the snap of his fingers the living room was rearranged and he went to get tea.

"O-oi! How did he do that?!" Tsuyo exclaimed. Rimuru sighed and sat his family down on the couch as Diablo gave them tea.

Rimuru explained how after he died, he reincarnated in this world as a slime, he even showed them his slime form and his brother was geeking out and his mother calmed him cute as a slime. He explained how he met his friends how he built his country. He also explained how this world works and that he evolved into a God. Upon hearing this, his father spat out his tea and his brother nearly choked on his own sweat, his mother was beyond surprised. To keep their brains from bursting from the information, ciel had to keep monitoring his family's behavior.

"...and that's my story here I guess." Rimuru concluded.

"I don't know what to say..." Yuri said still surprised.

"Come you guys must be tired. Diablo help me escort them to their rooms." Rimuru said as Diablo bowed and led the family to their quarters. As for veldora, he was still wondering why rimuru was crying.

"Mom, dad this will be your room and tsuyoi this will be your room." Rimuru said as he pointed to the2  rooms. Each room had a queen sized bed, with a closet and table.

"The bathroom is down the hall." Rimuru said as he went to prepare for bed. Though he does not need sleep, he just does it anyway. It helps clear his mind.

"Fufufu good night master!" Diablo greeted.

"Good night everyone." Rimuru said as he went to his room.

"Now, if you need me just knock on the door beside Rimuru-sama's room." Diablo said as the family nodded.

The next morning, rimuru was rudely awakened by a scream and by the sound of it, it was his mother's. So he quickly ran down the hallway towards the scream to see that his mother was in a head lock by shion.

"Rimuru-sama, I seemed to have caught intruders. Should I dispose of them?" Shion asked as she held Yuri tighter and tsuyo and tsuyoi were bound by magic pinned to the floor.

"Shion let go if her! She's my mother!" Rimuru said as Shion's eyes widen. She quickly let the family go and they rush towards rimuru.

"I'm sorry master! I thought they were intruders!" Shion said bowing deeply.

"It's alright shion but please apologize to my mother." Rimuru said as she pointed to his mother. Shion apologized a number of times but thankfully Yuri forgave her.

"Shion, have you seen Diablo?" Rimuru asked as he composed himself.

"Yes, he sent me to go get you since he decided you might want a conference meeting with the department heads about the ball." Shion explained as rimuru nodded.

"Oh! Can we join your meeting? It would be a great time to introduce us to your friends too!" Tsuyoi practically begged rimuru so he said yes.

"Fine, shion can you get my family some more appropriate clothing?" Rimuru asked.

"Aye! I live to serve!" And with that shion ran of to get what her master wanted.

"She was very pretty. Is she your girlfriend son?" Tsuyo asked to which rimuru immediately answered.

"Shion? No no no. She's just my secretary. Anyways, we will eat breakfast at the conference but for now we should wait for shion." Rimuru said as his family nodded.

"Son, I get that you have been reborn but why is your name "Rimuru?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I was named that by Veldora. Ya know the blonde haired guy from yesterday? Anyways, most monsters don't have names and when you name a monster their rank increases and the person who named the person basically becomes the monster's master." Rimuru explained.

"So is this veldora person your master?" Tsuyo asked.

"Oh no. Veldora and I have a different relationship. Even though he named me I am not his subordinate but I am his 'brother' per say. In this world when you give a monster a last name you basically become family and for me and veldora that's the case." Rimuru explained.

"Ahh I see, So what is your name in this world?" Tsuyoi asked.

"I am Rimuru Tempest, ruler of tempest, one of the eight star demon lord's: octogram and God of this world, I guess." Rimuru said as he added his titles.

"What a title you have there son! So I guess we should call you rimuru now?" Yuri asked.

"I guess, it is my name in this world." Rimuru accepted.

"Alright then rimuru." His brother teased as he ruffled rimuru's hair.

"Rimuru-sama! I have brought the clothes." Shion said as she handed him the clothes.

"Thank you shion. Tell the others we're coming." Rimuru said as shion nodded and ran to tell the others.

With a snap of his fingers, his family had a changed of clothes.

"Woah cool! Can you teach me how to do that?" Tsuyoi asked.

"It depends if you can do magic brother, now come the department heads are probably waiting." And so the the family of 4 left for the conference.

— — —
I'm hungry. Please vote and comment, have a wonderful day/night yall.