'you wouldn't do this if you didn't like her'.Thing tapped,obviously please with these emotional developments.

"You are right.I wouldn't.I can still lock you in a cage to go crazy though."I glare,feeling extremely tired.

Thing taps a bit in defeat.

I lean my head on the little railing keeping the bunks together.

Yawning,I fall sleep,unknowing of what Y/n is seeing.

y/n's pov.

When I wake up,I see a sleeping Wednesday sitting on the bed,letting her head rest on the little railing thing.

I back myself up into a corner,checking to make sure I was ok,and that I hadn't woken Wednesday up.

She didn't move,so I assumed she was still sleeping.

I sigh.

"What was that?A dream?A nightmare?A vision?"I whisper to myself.

I just saw Wednesday getting stabbed by something,so I can get a bit stressed.

If that was any other person wouldn't be this scared.

Wait no,I would feel a bit sad if this was Enid,or Xavier.

They are kind of my friends.

I need to think in a different room.

Somewhere away from Wednesday.

I would hate to wake her up.

I'm already going to have to think of a lie to tell her.

I gingerly get up and off the bed,leaving the room,and closing the door as softly as I could.

The only place I could think without getting caught,would be that secret library.

Quickly walking to the statue,I grab a small star fruit on the way.

And then,I snap twice at the statue,the secret passageway opening up,and I walk down the spiral staircase.

And then I pace worriedly around the room.

"What was that.I can barely think!"

"Why would I see that?Are those my insecurities coming back from the dead?My disgusting and sadistic hopes and dreams?"

"No,I wouldn't want to see Wednesday getting stabbed,just beyond my reach of my help.Ugh!"

"Well I didn't think I'd ever see one of your panic attacks."Bianca scoffs.

I jump and turn around in slight surprise.

"Oh,Hey Bianca!I-I can leave.Hehe."I blurt,feeling stupid and crazy.

"Yeah no.Your freaking out.Like,a lot.And if your freaking out,that's something to be worried about.'Bianca sighs.

"I though you hated me and Wednesday."I ask.

"Yes and no.At the Rave'N,Wednesday talked to me a bit and opened up about how she feels about people.Just the slightest bit.I hate her a lot less now."Bianca smirks.

"Nice to know she's opening up to others."I smile the slightest bit.

"Yeah.But what happened to get you in this much of a tizzy?"Bianca raises and eyebrow,seeming a bit weird about my stressed appearance.

I show an eatra stressed look,remembering the nightmare.

I do decide to tell Bianca.

I have a feeling she won't tell anyone.