Chapter 1: She Loved The Beasts Who Never Valued Her

A female was running through the alleys all the way to a specific distance. Her hair was disheveled, her face had tear stains, her clothes were torn and her exposed skins were bleeding. Still she was running at a good pace, as she kept on murmuring, "No! No! It can't be!"

All the beasts who were seeing her, gave her a glance and moved to the side to give her way.

No! It wasn't out of kindness or pity. It was only to have fun in that female's misfortune.

"Oh my God! Isn't that female beast, Fawna?! Oh my, what is she doing like that? Jumping around like monkey? When did she become a female monkey from a female fox? I didn't know one can change her origin too!"

"Yacks! She's so dirty! What was she doing before? My my! It stings!"

"Eh? Where is she running like that? As if she hadn't used the pooping session for months! It really looks funny!"

"Well, I bet, she might have heard the news of her supposed mates getting married to another female beast!"

"Oh my! Really?! Words really travel faster! Look how desperate she is!"

"And dirty too! Hmph!"

"I really can't wait to see her mates getting snatched by another female. She does nothing but only tries to hook up with someone everyday. It'll be fun to watch her losing her mates. Well, what's the name of that female beast, again, the one who is taking Fawna's supposed mates?"

"Ahh! How could you forget her name? She's Shana, the legendary figure who can both sing and dance. No one has ever succeed to sing and dance together before."

"Yes, you're right! Only Shana can do that smoothly. She's really blessed and lucky star of the tribe. Look how fast the tribe had started to prosper under her words and influence."

"Obviously! And I'm sure that Lord Federic, Lord Judo and Lord Alden had already foreseen it. And so they chose her instead of this lazybum who does nothing but bring bad luck to herself and the people around her.'

"Yes! I wonder what will take for this filthy female to die and make our tribe a bad luck free place!"

Fawna, the female who was the subject of this discussion could hear the beasts at the sides were bad-mouthing her and insulting her, but at the moment she cared the least about it. She just kept on running, hoping that she would reach that fateful place before anything major happened.

Even though her mind was screaming not to go there, her heart badly wanted her to bring it there, even if it's destined to shatter into millions of pieces.

After a long while, she reached that place. The place was at the cliff of the mountain, between the forests where the marriage ceremony was about to take place. Just as she reached, her eyes fell on the seven silhouttes on the cliff. Each of them was holding a bowl in their hands and was about to drink the contain in it when Fawna shouted, "NOOOO! STOP!"

All halted in their actions and glared at the intruder who disturbed the ceremony.

Fawna came near them while huffing and puffing as she stood straight. Her eyes fell on the three taller beastmen at the left side as they turned softer, "Edric, Ryker, Judo, please listen to me. Come back, okay. Let's solve our issue together, okay? Let's go. C'mon my loves."

She said as she extended her arms wide open and invited them to come within. Her eyes and lips held a gentle and expectant smile towards the beastmen to whom she referred as Edric, Ryker and Judo.

But after a long while, none of the figures moved. The beastmen whom she referred as her loves stayed there stoic as they glanced at her disdainfully.

The only female, apart from Fawna glanced at the beastmen before setting her eyes in Fawna. She pursed her lips as she looked at her disheveled self.