60: Where To Next

As weird as they look I love them all 😆
Previously:
"Victoria!" Someone from the crowd saw us, then they came running at us. "Dad hold me." "Hahaha don't worry here it comes."
BEEEEP.

Victoria's POV:

"Is that . . . A tour bus?" I asked. "Well actually dearie . . . There's two of them." He was right another black one was behind it. On the side of them was my name and next to it a smile with fangs—all in red. "Would you like to see the inside?" Dad ask. "Sure." I didn't even get to open the door. Ben and Jerry did. "SURPRISE!" They stepped out and I stepped in.

 "SURPRISE!" They stepped out and I stepped in

Behind the doors were 9 beds.

Next to them is a closet, wonder how they'll share that, and another small shower and toilet

Next to them is a closet, wonder how they'll share that, and another small shower and toilet. "And back here this space is all yours, with a bed, closet, toilet and shower," dad said. "There's also a door so you can slide it and get your personal space." "Is the other bus the same?" I asked. "No that one has three extra beds, this one is the family bus." Of course, Sacha and Rudgar, dad and Othello, Eric and Alan, Will and Ronald, and Grell and me. We all fit the bus. "Wait, what about the driver?" I asked. "Ben offered to drive and take the sofa," dad said. "So the other bus is for the band." "Correct, now would you love to know where we're going," dad said.

💀🖤inside the association🖤💀

"This just arrived this morning," a head said. I couldn't even look at it. "Dad you open it and tell me where we're going." "Hehe, ok." I herd paper rip. "Victoria . . . Fancy a trip to Paris?" I snatched that from his hands. "Ok my French is a little rusty but you're saying the GRDA of France want me to preform there?" "Would you like me to read it to you, my French is really good," dad said. "No, just, let me process this."

💀🖤at the tour bus🖤💀

The ten of us took a picture where my name is then got on, I was the last one saying my goodbyes, then I shut the door. "So where exactly are we going?" Grell ask. "And this bus isn't exactly your style," Othello said. "We'll redecorate it in good time my old friend," dad said. "Are you ready, Victoria." I had to take a breath and touch my necklace for good luck. ". . . Ben start the engine, we're going to Paris." Grell and Sacha squealed with joy. "Well in that case, I'll get settled in at the third up top," Ronald said. As the day went by we made the bed arrangements. Ronald took the top, Grell took the middle, and Will took the bottom. On the left Rudgar took top, Sacha middle, and Othello bottom. And the last one had Eric on top, Alan in the middle, and my dad at the bottom. He said he liked it because it felt like being buried underground. "Alright, Grell don't annoy Will while he's sleeping, just enjoy the fact that this is the closest you'll get to sleeping close to him," I said. "Darling I promise you will," he said. Yeah I don't believe him. "Goodnight everyone, even you Ben." "Goodnight," they all said.

I was getting into bed, till dad came in. "This room is missing something." He had his robe in here, and then from inside it he pulled out a framed picture of him and Claudia. She was sitting nicely and he was behind her. "Thought you could use a pice of home while we're gone," he said. He put it on a little shelf next to the bed. "Goodnight my little vampire reaper." "Goodnight, dad." He gave me a kiss on the forehead then left, I finally laid down, not a bad bed. "Goodnight mom," I whispered. Goodbye Germany and hello France.

That's the end of this fanfic hope you liked and don't be afraid to comment and/or vote, you'll have to wait for the book that's just about the concerts, who knows how long that'll be . . . Ah whom I kidding if you want you can imagine it as a sequel because that's probably what it'll sound or look like.