51: Tea with the Queen

Cydoonia, that's amazing, and so are all your other color-ins.
Featuring this lovely dress:

(Don't worry, Nina will fix the dress)

Victoria's POV:

"My Lord look at me, I'm not exactly 'meet the queen' material," I said. "You're in a dress," Sebastian said. "Yeah but with boots and a jacket, I cannot meet the queen in my outfits, especially my Friday outfit where I look like Grell." "Look why don't you collect all the souls on your list, then come back here," Ciel said, "we'll figure something out." "Thank you, Ciel." My dad walked me out. "Come with me to meet the queen," I said. "Now you know how I feel about the queen dearie." "Please I can't do it without you." "Victoria," he turned my head, "as long as you wear the necklace, I'm with you." I couldn't help but hug him. "Thanks dad." "Anything for you my little vampire reaper." ". . . So will you please come with me?" "No." "But dad—"
"Dearie I assure you, in three days you'll be in good hands with the young Earl, and besides it's just a little while," he said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"My Earl, I may be closing shop, but I'm always open for you," Nina Hopkins said. "Thank you, Nina, don't worry we'll make this quick, you've done dresses for Victoria but I need this next one to be just right," Ciel said. She looked angry. "My Earl are you judging my—"
"I'm meeting the queen in three days and I need a dress, Nina, a dress worthy of the queens eyes," I said. She brought us all in, turned on the lights, and just looked at me. "Both your eyes are this strange tone of green, and yet, they're perfect," she said. "Thank you, Nina . . . uh . . . Nina." "Oh no," Sebastian said. "Here it comes," dad said.
"Yes, yes, YES, I HAVE IT! A Champagne colored a-line dress to bring in the new year, gold roses from the right shoulder to the hip, and on the train and hem embroidery of flowers to let the spring come in!" She did her pose. "And a little gold flower tiara with a simple white veil." "And the bouquet, Mrs Hopkins," Sebastian said. ". . . White roses and a white feather on her head," she said. She took my measurements, "I'll have the dress ready for embroidery tomorrow," Nina said.

💀🖤at the mansion🖤💀

"Stay the night?" "Yes these two nights you should stay, and I'm sure you learn fast, so Sebastian will teach you how to be a proper lady in front of the queen," Ciel said. "When you get back from work that is," he said. "Well then I look forward to doing a proper curtsy tomorrow. If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to retire for the night."

Undertaker's POV:

"Hehe well then I guess she'll be fine." "As long as she has blood she's fine," the butler said. I came back the next day to see how she was doing. "Ok so don't take sugar cubes with my hands and no more than one cake, and wait for it to be offered," Victoria said. "Very good," the butler said. "I would like to have another, please." She asks nicely and she got the reward, looks like a blueberry tart. "How is she?" "I'd say ready, but we'll practice the formal court curtsy tomorrow with the dress," the butler said.