13: A day with the Reapers

I am sad to inform you that William will be working, so its 4/5 reapers.

Undertaker's POV:

Victoria's been working at the association for three months now—time has gone by fast—and her birthday plans are almost ready. I have only got two days left. "Think, think . . . Heeheehee got it."
Knock knock, "dad, dinners ready."
I rushed out of my office, "sorry dearie got to check on something be back soon."

Victoria's POV:

That was, weird. "Oh well, guess it's just me and the TV." I try to stay away from those journalists and reporters and their channels, some are still on my back because they want news about how life is like here and how it feels to be the first female reaper. They'll get their report.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

"Alright rise and shine little reaper, you've got a lot to do today." "Mmm fine."
When I looked at my seat—where I put my clothes—I didn't see Friday's cloths.

"Uh dad, why's—" "Well you've worked so hard and it's the eve of your birthday, so me and the boys thought, why don't you take the day off," he said

"Uh dad, why's—" "Well you've worked so hard and it's the eve of your birthday, so me and the boys thought, why don't you take the day off," he said. "And you want me, a vampire, to wear shorts and a one-shoulder top." He was thinking. "Oh wait—"
"Too late." I pushed him out. I let my hair down so I wouldn't get much sun.
"Alright time for breakfast," I said. "At least take an umbrella," Undertaker said.

🖤💀at the first floor💀🖤

"Eric, Alan?" "At you service," Eric said. "What're you two doing here?" "Well your father wanted us and the other reapers to show you more parts of the city, but if you don't want to then we're here to guard you and keep you company," Alan said. "Al it was keep you company then guard you," Eric whispered.
He's worried someone will hurt me, well with this umbrella I'd like to see them try. "You know boys I'm not sure where to go first. Got any ideas?"

We took a stroll downtown almost near the beach. "Hey does anyone go in the water?" I asked. "Not unless you're staying at the hotels," Eric said. "What with collecting souls who has the time." "And from what I've heard it's best from 3 o'clock to sunset," Alan said. They said there's someplace they had to take me, so we went on the high-speed rail (HSR). On the rail there was this little girl who kept looking at me then looked to the side. "Go on, ask her," the mom said. This little girl with short brown hair walked up to me, "are you Victoria, the first female reaper?" She sounded so cute, no older than five. "Why yes I am and you are?" "I'm Any." "Well, Any, what's that book you got there?" The book was black with a heart with bat wings in the middle. "It's my diary and I wanted you to write something in it, or sign it, please." "I'd love to." I took the pen and wrote, See you at the GRDA, Any. I signed it with my name and a smile with two fangs.
"Time to go V," Eric said. We were at our stop, "bye Any, till we meet again."
"Bye, Victoria." The HSR left and so did my biggest fan. "You really inspire the little ones," Alan said. "I guess I do. You know maybe I should visit a children's hospital or orphanage and see what they think of me." "Well you're going to have to do that another day," Eric said. I saw Grell coming this way. "What took you boys so long, you are sooo lucky I didn't make lunch reservations, but I did make mani and pedi reservations so come on." He pulled me to the elevator. "By the way darling I love your outfit, reminds me of something I had on long ago."