I look at Jack "I'm gonna kill him when I see him!" Jack laughs and looks at me intently, before picking my hand up and kissing my fingers.

-

Back home and Jack goes off into the gym, he's got some video message requests to film and I make a start on the final list of things I need to do this week before the Grealish's ascend on us for Christmas.

When Jack reappears he finds me in the kitchen with Mia sitting on a stool while I trim her hair up a bit. He spots Esme playing on the floor "ya already done her hair?"

"Yeah" I watch him looking at her "it looks ok doesn't it? I only did her fringe really to get it out of her eyes?"

"Nah looks good, nice to see her eyes properly again" he turns his attention to Mia and pulls a face at her making her laugh. I move the scissors away as she giggles and frown at him.
"Oi Mia, keep still while mommy cuts ya hair!"

"Oi daddy! Don't you get me in trouble!" She scolds him back. He walks over and tickles her under her chin then leans over her head to kiss me on the lips.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Jus' wanted to" he grins. There's a reassurance in his eyes that I happily let wash over me.

"Ya do my hair later?"

-

I wait for Jack to get out of the shower, he strides over to the bed looking for his pyjamas "don't bother with your top if you want me to do your hair"

"Fuckin' freezing in here bab"

"It isn't! You're such a wimp" He sits on the stool in front of my dressing table and watches me in the mirror as I run my hands through his hair. "Your hairs got long enough that I can cut the highlights out now" I hold a strand up between my fingers so he can see it is literally just the tips of hair still clinging onto the summer blonde.

"Yeah go on then"

As always I bunch the top of his hair up out of the way and get my clippers ready.

"Chelsea" he says so softly. I meet his eyes in the mirror and they're full of emotion.
"I'm sorry for how I reacted last night"

"It's ok" I say "I can only imagine how mad I'd be if you told me you'd done the same"

"But, you've reason to be mad at me if I said something like that, I've got no reason to ever doubt you bab"

"I've got no reason to doubt you, not now"

"But, I shouldn't 'ave even focused on that Chels, he could've hurt you"

"But he didn't" 

He turns himself around and grips at my waist "you sure? You'd tell me? You'd tell me everything?"

"Yes, he tried to kiss me and grabbed my thigh. That's literally it, I promise"

He kisses me where his face is resting at my stomach "I love you so fucking much chels"

"I know baby, I love you too, and I never ever would have ever done anything"

"I know, I do"

I nod. "Come on let's get your hair done"

He turns back to the mirror "ya know, if I'm sitting here topless you should be topless too" he challenges, a wicked glint in his eyes.

I purse my lips but don't say anything, instead I swiftly remove my top and bra and he grins at me like an excited school boy, biting his lip.

I continue to do his hair and I'm well aware he's watching in the mirror as my breasts jiggle behind him as I run the clippers around the back of his head.
When I get to trimming the length on top I purposely position myself so that my nipples graze against him.
They're rock hard.