CHAPTER 2: After The Uchiha Massacre

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in the middle of the silent streets of the Uchiha Compound. When I remember what happened.

~Flashback~

"Sasuke you can't beat me. Remember this little brother nurture your hate for me. Cuz only then will you truly be strong enough to defeat me and have eyes like mine." Itachi said, I then fell unconscious.

~End Of Flashback~

I growled at this. I slowly got to my feet. 'Why... Why bother?...' I thought, I was so lost in thought I didn't watch where I was going when suddenly someone ran into me, we both fell to the ground.

"Hey, watch where..." I stopped short when I saw who it was.

"So your brother spared you, his little brother..." ??? asked, I looked at the girl the same age as me her sea blue-green eyes stared at me with shock and happiness.

She had short shoulder length hair that was a mix of Onix black, Blood red, and Golden Blonde, and she had four whiskers on both cheeks.

I recognize her immediately. This was the Uchiha orphan, Amber Uchiha Uzumaki. Even though I didn't speak to her much I respected her.

"I thought he killed everyone?" I asked desperately to know if there were any other survivors.

"He did... I had replaced myself with a blood clone. So he would have thought he killed me. While I was with my younger brother Naruto." Amber said, I nodded grimly.

"Also I knew ahead of time. When my shadow clone overhead the order for the massacre." My head snapped towards her.

"What?!" I asked, she looked at me.

"Itachi was ordered to kill our clan." She said again, I glared at her.

"By who?" I growled, but she shook her head and started pointing around.

"Not here follow me, quickly." She then helped me up and grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to her house.

She dragged me inside and closed the door locking it. She then pulled me to what appeared to be a storage room.

"Now don't ask questions until after we are at the Uzumaki Cave." She said in a hushed tone.

I was becoming impatient. When Amber yelled, "Fuin Kai!" Suddenly the once dark room lit up with glowing chakra crystals in every color.

I was so shocked by there beauty. That I nearly forgot why I was here. I looked at Amber who was looking through the crystals while muttering.

"I know I had at least one left. Where is it..." I watched with mild interest at what she was doing.

"AHH HA! There you are I knew I'd find you." I looked at her weirdly, but my eyes attention was drawn to what appeared to be a necklace, but what really caught my attention was the chakra crystals on them.

There were 7 crystals, a white pearl, and a black pearl. I immediately recognized it cuz I remembered in history class that the first Hokage had created one similar to this for his wife Miko Uzumaki. It was referred to as the Uzumaki Necklace Of Power.

Amber then clipped the necklace around my neck then she explained what each crystal served for.

"Now let's get going you know what to do." Amber said, I nodded and channeled some of my chakra into the necklace. She did the same. Suddenly we teleported to a home like cave. I immediately noticed the dope. Who immediately looked at me with a glare.

Naruto's POV

"Nii-chan why is the teme here?" I asked, not breaking eye contact with Teme.

"Naruto-kun the Uchiha Clan was slaughtered last night I had managed to escape with a blood clone. While Sasuke-kun was spared. Also Itachi was ordered to." Nii-chan said, my eyes widen at what she said. Then I looked back at Teme.