CHAPTER 3: The Truth & Renewed Hatred

RECAP

Amber's POV

My hair color became more blond with red roots, black and white tips. My sea foam blue-green eyes became sky blue. Naruto's hair became a mix of black roots, that fade to darker golden blonde with white tips. His electric blue eyes darken to a deep sea blue. We also felt stronger in our chakra reserves.

"Whoa Amber you look a lot better with blonde hair." Naruto said, I smiled and giggled.

"Naruto-kun I have to say you look better with black and blonde hair." I said, Sasuke nodded.

"Yeah, dope I mean your original Golden Blonde hair had made you like a moving target." Sasuke complemented (?), Kakashi snorted and I giggled.

"Now all we have to do is convince him to get rid of that orange jumpsuit of his then we'll be done." Kakashi said, I nodded.

"No! No way in hell! I'm keeping my favorite jumpsuit." Naruto said, putting his arms up in a X, as if trying to protect his orange jumpsuit.

Me and Kakashi started laughing at his antics. Soon Naruto joined us and Sasuke just chuckled, before remembering why he was here.

"Amber who gave Itachi the order to kill our clan?" Sasuke asked in a serious voice.

I stopped laughing immediately and looked at Sasuke. I looked at him seriously and spoke.

"Donzo Shimura..."

Now
Amber's POV

There was silence. Before I continued with what my shadow clone saw and heard.

"I'll start from the beginning and please don't interrupted me, understand?" I said with a serious voice. Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi nodded.

"Also this a S class secret. The only reason why I'm telling you guys is because it's not a official S class secret by the Hokage. So don't go mouthing off about this unless you want a root Anbu after you. Okay?" I said, they nodded.

"Good now listen closely cuz I won't explain it a second time, but first let's settle in the living room." I said, they nodded as we went to the living room.

I took the lounging chair near the open window and got comfortable. Kakashi took the the other lounging chair close to the couch in front of me, and Sasuke and Naruto took the 3 seater couch in front of me.

"Now where do I start?" I asked,

"How about you start at where you first noticed Itachi acting strange." Kakashi provided, I nodded.

"Well I think I'll start from about a month ago." I replied, and I started explaining.

~Flashback~
~1 Month Earlier~
~Uchiha Elder Council Meeting~

Amber's POV

I was secretly listening to a meeting between the Elder Uchiha Council, Fugaku Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha meeting under a hange of a bug. I suppressed my chakra to hide myself and I listened to the meeting.

"This can not continue Fugaku-sama! Ever since the Kyubi attack we've been ridicued and we're still being blamed for the death of the 4th Hokage."

"I have to agree. We've been held back to long now." Fugaku agreed, Mikoto looked at him in shock.

"Dear you can't possibly be thinking about going through with this, right?" Mikoto asked, Fugaku didn't answer her.