Prolouge

This story starts when a boy is born . His name is Luhan and his parents love him from the first time they see him . He's their little boy and they'll do everything to make him happy and raise him like he deserves to be raised .

Of course that didn't go as a plan .

One of the things is he never speaks . In the 18 years he's been alive now , he's never said even one word . Of course his parents tried to get him to talk , but he just never did . It's like he isn't paying attention at all . He always stares off into space , never smiling .

What his parents don't know is that he actually can talk . Luhan isn't stupid . He has the highest results in school without even studying .

That's another thing Luhan doesn't like .
School.

It's like his own personal hell . The whole school thinks he's a weird boy that doesn't need to go to school due to his own high scores on tests and even some rude words are thrown at him . Luhan just ignores them all . He doesn't even listen to them . Luckily most people leave him alone , but all of them still think he's weird for never saying a word and never paying attention to anything .

Only two boys ever dared to hurt Luhan physically . They beat him up whenever they get the chance to . Luhan doesn't care at all . He let it happen without one sound leaving his lips . His parents also don't know about this . How can they ? No one tells them .

His parents only really get worried when they see Luhan standing outside one day after school . He's standing in the back garden when his mother spotted him . His hair rustles in the wind and then she gasps at the thing she sees next .

Luhan focus lands on a point in front of him and an actual smile forms at his lips .

A smile . Something she never seen on his face before .

Quickly she yelled at her husband to come and look . Soon he's standing next to her , gasping too when he saw Luhan smiling .

But what is he laughing at ? They both wonder . They hope he doesn't have any imaginary friends now .

But there is no denying . Luhan , is staring at something that doesn't exists , smiling at it . Maybe it's time to send him to a psychiatrist , something they've been dreading to do .

What they don't see is that Luhan is actually smiling at someone . He had been standing outside , waiting for the wind to caress his skin and hair . He had waited for the moment the boy he wanted to see to appear . He formed in front of Luhan's eyes , made of wind .

He looks like an angel . Pale skin , blond hair , shortly beautiful to Luhan .

Luhan knows who this boy is . He is the wind . The wind that only he can see in his true form .

The one that makes sure the leaves fall in autumn .

The one that creates mighty storms .

The one who Luhan gave a name .

Sehun .

His wind .

A smile forms at his lips .

~ End of prolouge ~