12. I Miss My Boyfriend, Too

Krist was sitting out on the balcony at that time, his hands stroked Black sleeping in his lap, while his face was clearly unhappy.

He had been like that for an hour since returning home from the coffee shop. No matter how many times Ritz had asked him, he did not answer. He refused to come out to have his meal as well, just staying unmoved and doing nothing.

Gun, on the other hand, was sitting on the sofa, his hands constantly typing to finish the draft for his new novel. Ritz was busy cooking noodles for all members in the kitchen. Seeing Gun not showing any reaction, he spoke up.

"Meung, go upstairs .. tell your shiba to come down and eat with us."

Gun didn't move at all, calmly replied.

"I'm busy, don't you see? I don't have time to keep doing sweet-talk to him, if he wants to sulk, let him! He will crawl to the kitchen once feeling hungry."

Umm, some of you might not know, but Gun Napat has officially became Krist Perawat's lover the other day.

The thing was, that night, after Krist finished his confession, Gun still sat on the terrace, staring at his laptop screen with a blank mind, and sighed.

He was not going to sit there forever though!

Gun sighed because he might have to endure Krist's childishness for a long time.

'Is there anyone feeling pity for me?'

He stood up, folded his laptop, and walked down the stairs.

As soon as he reached the ground floor, Krist, who was holding the guitar, immediately laid his eyes on him and put on a crescent smile. The image of Krist on the stage at that time was the softest thing that Gun had ever seen.

Krist walked the talk, quickly put down the guitar and moved towards the older, wrapping his arms around his shoulder, and he was about kissing him on the cheek

However, it was not that easy to kiss Gun. He quickly patted Krist's lips lightly before they touched his cheek, making everyone laugh. 

That was the reason why, till now, after three days of them being official lovers, Krist was still sulking and not even talking to Gun.

Gun was coolly typing at his keyboard, not noticing that his boyfriend had already been standing on the stairs all the time.

Krist remained at the same spot, his face showed a disatisfied look, shouting at Gun.

"Keep sitting there and ignoring me, who cares?!!"

Gun didn't even try to coax him, instead he just reasoned with the younger.

"I don't have energy for the person who sulks in three days?"

"Excuse you, I'm your boyfriend."