11. From A Friend To A 'Faen'...

Ritz Rueangrit, who was not afraid of anything in the world, had finally got one thing to fear.

Well, actually not only Ritz, but also the two boys and Gun Napat shared the same fear.

That fear was Krist Perawat!

The thing was, no one knew exactly what happened .. but lately Perawat had found a playlist of songs. Within three seconds, Krist turned off the instrumental music that Ritz often played at L'âme Sœur and replaced it with his new playlist.

He kept playing it every day!

That not only occurred at L'âme Sœur, they had to suffer the same thing at home as well. In summary, wherever Krist was, he would surely open that playlist. It was not a big deal if he just played those songs. 

Here came the problem! 

Krist sang along .. yes, he was so excited to sing, err nope, to scream along. 

It was really, truly, sincerely, honestly annoying!

The strange thing was - only the four people in the house felt uncomfortable with his voice. Since Krist changed the music at the café, the customers there were also happier, sometimes they even came up with some jokes when listening to Krist singing.

After many times stopping him yet he couldn't, Ritz let Krist do whatever he wanted.

Right here right now, the coffee shop resounded the same familiar melody from the CD player.  Title and Mike sat in chairs next to the stairs, pressing their chins against their palms and yawning simultaneously, while Ritz was busy preparing the drinks, ignoring Krist, who was about to destroy his precious peace.

When the café had lesser customers, Krist got up and walked to the counter, then he started dancing to the music and immersing in his own roaring performance. Out of tune, completely off-key, it was exceptionally unbearable.

🎶 I promise you,
That I won't let you down,
And I won't let you go ever again...

I promise you,
That I will love you forever,
And I won't have anyone in my heart but you 🎵🎶

[Promise - KANOM]

Krist kept swaying his body and singing, looking excited. Two female college students sitting by the window teased him when witnessing that scene.

"Aww .. is P'Krist in love today?"

Krist paused, shifting his gaze to those two girls, he put a grin on his face and pulled a chair to sit down and chat with them.

"What do you mean? Please, I've always been the mastery of love, girls."

"Really ~ ??? The mastery of love huh ~? Don't you lie like the last time when you said P'Gun was your 'faen'?"

Krist displayed a straight face when hearing that, lifting a sharp eyebrow.

"I was thinking about giving both a discount code for today, but you guys brought up the old story, I decide to double the price later."

The girls giggled, winking at Krist.

"Tell us, who do you have a crush on Phi~?"

"Umm, I have a crush on someone ~ Come to the shop tonight, I'll hold a liveshow .. for free."