03. Can I Put My Clothes In Your Room?

From that day, Gun went to L'âme Sœur every day, laid down on the chair at his familiar spot as usual and turned on his laptop to find the paintings to hang in the shop.

He has found some, but they were quite pricey compared to their quality.

The novelist sipped his hot latte and continued to look for more from other different shops. Once determining to do the things he wanted, he hardly got distracted by anything. Two hours had passed, and he still had no idea that someone sitting on the other side had scanned all of his actions in the eyes.

Krist arrived here a long time ago. He wanted to say hello at first, but when seeing the tanned man focusing much on the screen, he stayed there quietly, taking out a piece of paper and black pen from his bag and did the sketching.

'The model is free, it would be so stupid of me if not taking advantage of this.'

Until his head was dizzy, Gun finally averted his eyes from the screen, he stretched his shoulders out, and his eyes quickly spotted the illogical guy who was drawing in the corner. Krist looked up and caught the older guy glaring at him.

"You need to pay if you want to peek at me." He jokingly said.

"And you think I want to peek at you?"

Krist shrugged, acting nonchalantly.

"Who knows? We haven't seen each other for a couple of days, maybe you've found my charm by now."

Gun shook his head lightly, unable to bear with the thoughts of the young man any longer, so he was back doing his task. However, as soon as he turned back to his laptop, Krist also stepped closer and naturally sat down next to him.

"Can I sit here Phi?"

Gun didn't answer, he continued looking up for more results, completely paying no attention to the young man who was sitting and staring between him and the screen. Krist felt neglected, so he intentionally asked the other person one more question.

"What are you looking for?"

"Pictures."

"For what?"

"That's my business, why you need to know?"

"Maybe I can help."

"No thanks."

Fifteen minutes later, Krist was still clinging around the other person, his hand kept tugging Gun's sleeve, whispering something in his throat.

"Tell me ~ maybe I can help you."

Gun couldn't take it anymore, how could he concentrate if someone murmured non-stop in his ears for over fifteen minutes.

"I want to buy some pictures and hang them in the café. Now stop asking Khun, I need to work." He huffed back.

Gun continued staring at the laptop, taking no heed to Krist who was pondering beside him. He stayed silent for a long time, the older man secretly felt relieved in his heart, thinking that he would shut up at last.