Chapter 57 - Taking You Back To Our Memories Pt.2

A/n: this time the flashbacks are what they are briefly telling yuri.

Yuris pov:

"you missed out so much, a whole 6 months" hongjoong said with wide eyes as he moved his hands all around the place.

"tell me about it" I said with a small giggle as I watched hongjoong do his thing.

"well hongjoong, yeosang, San and wooyoung are dating" Jongho said and my jaw dropped as I looked at the four males.

"what, who are the lucky girls" I asked looking at hongjoong first.

"well me and yeji got along well and have been dating for 4 months" hongjoong said with a smile as my eyes sparkled at his cute smile.

"I'm dating yuna, she got me a watch, look, it was so expensive to" he mentioned with a pout as I giggled, looking at the silver watch that I remembered really well.

"I'm dating lia and wooyoungs dating ryujin" yeosang said and I smiled at him before my eyes travled to wooyoung.

"you hurt her and I swear to god you'll be in a hospital bed while ill be in a prison cell" I snapped causing wooyoung to blink at me a couple of times, but a hug smile appeared on his face as he spoke.

"don't worry me and her are 5 months strong and I'm not planning of letting her go". My eyes widened as I watched his smile get wider. You must really love her Jung Wooyoung.

"Yunho and mingi are also dating" san said, looking over at the tall males, as I looked at them with excitement.

"who are the lucky girls" I asked and the boys froze, all letting out fake giggles.

"their bisexual" yeosang whispered in my ear causing my face to go red from embarrassment.

"well, we've actually been dating for 2 months" Yunho said with a pink blush as he interlocked his hands with mingi's.

Yunhos flashback:

"Yunho, yunho, i have something to tell you" mingi said with excitement as he entered the boys changing room.

"really, me too" I replyed looking at him with a smile. Mingi's excitement however, vanished as soon as I spoke.

"you done well today, winning the archery competition" he said shyly as he looked down at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

"who's the lucky guy Song" I asked causing mingi to look up at me, taken back by my sudden question.

"he's handsome, tall and really talented, but he's also someone i cant have" he said with glossly eyes and sadness visable on his face.

I slowly walked up to him, sliding a finger under his chin and lightly lifting his face so he could look at me and I look into his beautiful, deep brown eyes.

"why can't you... Have him" I asked looking at his lips as the long eye contact started to make me panic.

"becuase he's my best friend". My mouth hang open as I heard those words escape his mouth. I cupped his cheek and kissed him with love and passion.

"the boy I like is also my best friend, but I hope to make him my boyfriend" I whispered with a smile.

End flashback:

Yuris pov:

"oh my, that's so cute, I wish I was there to witness you guys coming out" I said and all of them laughed. "what about you Jongho, are you dating" I asked and he looked down at the floor as he shook his head.

"no I'm not, I want to focus on my education first" he replyed and I nodded undersandingly at my black haired friend.

"also, hyunjin and Straykids are friends again" wooyoung mentioned, breaking the silence and I nodded with a bright smile until mingi bursted out.

"kyungmi and bangchan are dating". I widened my eyes as my jaw dropped. "what, how long" I asked, looking at seonghwa for answeres.

"about 3 months" he replyed and shock was visable on my face as I stared at my hands.

"I really did miss a lot, even all your birthdays" I said with a sad giggle as seonghwa took my hand, showing me his cute smile.

"what happened to soobin" I asked and all the boys stiffened as they looked at each other.

"he's in prison for murder and attempted murder, my dad in now funding the school after he found out what soobin was doing to all of us" yeosang answered and a bright smile showed up on my face as I could finally be free form him and all the torture me and my friends went through.

~

I was admiring all the pretty city lights as I walked hand in hand with seonghwa. "I missed this, the city is so pretty at night" I said as I looked up at seonghwa, seeing his eyes sparkle as he looked up at the Christmas lights.

He stopped suddenly, going in front of me and looking into my eyes as he cupped my cheek, placing a soft, meaningful kiss on my lips.

"what was this for" I asked, giggling as he looked down at me with a bright smile.

"I know I promised to protect you and that I failed everytime, so I'm making this promise again" he said as I looked at him with love as a blush slowly formed on my cheeks.

"I love you, so Chang Yuri, would you want to be my girlfriend and let me love and protect you for as long as I live" he asked shyly and I let out a giggle as I kissed him passionately, feeling seonghwa smile as he kissed me back.

"I do" I whispered as we pulled apart from each other having to catch our breaths.

"I love you, Park Seonghwa".

*****

This is the end of obsession and omg I'm so sad :(

It feels wierd knowing that this journey is over but its time to start a new one.

Thank you to all the readers that have supported this book and I hope that you enjoyed the story of Chang Yuri and how she finally found her Soulmate.

I have already published a zombie, sam Fanfiction and I hope that it'll get as much love as obsession did :)

Until next time <3