Chapter 22 - New Students

Yuris pov:

"OH MY GOD" I yelled falling of my bed and crashing onto my hard wooden floor. "oh god, are you okay" hongjoong said peaking his head from the edge of my bed. "what are you doing here" I asked not remembering anything from yesterday night. "you where drunk and you wanted me to stay with you". Oh god I messed up.

"yuri, if your worried that something happened between us, don't worry becuase nothing happened" he said getting of my bed and lending me his hand to help me get of the floor.

"no, no I'm not worried, I mean I would be... But we didn't do anything... So I guess... Ahhh! I just don't remember anything hongjoong" I said sitting down on my bed and covering my face from disappointment.

Hongjoong sat down beside me, rubbing my back reassuringly. "Dont worry about it, we where all drunk and acting stupid" he said giving me a bright smile which I fell in love with at that moment.

~

We were in the cafeteria as it was break and I was sitting in between Jongho and seonghwa.

"god I have such a hangover" mingi said, lying his head down on the table. "maybe if you weren't such a alcoholic you would be okay like the rest of us" wooyoung said laughing and everyone joined in.

I was enjoying my food and talking to seonghwa when 5 boys caught my eyes. They where really handsome, all of them had shiney black hair except one which was blonde. I never saw them around this school so I believed they must have just joined.

Seonghwa pov:

I was talking with yuri about yesterday when I realised that she was staring at something behind me which caused her not to listen to me.

"what are you so mesmerised in" I asked giggling. I turned around and my heart stopped, I was in shock, my mind got clouded by dark thoughts as soon as I saw them, but if I started to panic yuri would start asking questions so I had to keep calm.

"ummm... Guys" I said as calmly as possible, "is everything okay" yuri asked placing her hand on my shoulder which startled me. "umm, yeah, could you give us a minute" I asked taking the boys far away from yuri.

~

Me and the others were in the car park talking about our new problem. Seeing them made my blood boil, I just knew that trouble was slowly about to start.

"what do we do? This is bad, really really bad" mingi said pacing back and forth, "I know, we have to talk to Stray kids" yeosang said trying to calm mingi down. "and what, you think they'll help us" mingi yelled at yeosang, covering his face with his hands. "no i don't, but we made the deal becuase of them, Straykids deserve to know Thier here" yeosang replied trying to calm his blue Haired friend down.

"what about yuri, she doesn't know and I don't want to lie to her" Jongho muttered making me think about this situation deeply. "we don't tell her yet, when it's time she'll know" our captain said when the bell rang telling us to make our way to class.

~

Yuris pov:

"hey what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone" the blonde boy from earlier asked, taking a seat beside me with his friends. "oh I'm not alone my friends just left, they might be back soon" I replyed with a smile on my face.

"Thier you're friends" one of the black Haired boys asked, looking at the blonde boy with a serious face. "yes they are" I answered, "we're new around here and we would love to be friends with you and the others" the black Haired boy said with a beautiful smile. "of course, im Chang Yuri" I said lending the black Haired boy my hand.

"great, I'm Choi Soobin"...