Chapter 6 - Dinner

"hi mum, hi dad" I say giving both of them a kiss on the cheek. "hello sweetheart, how was school" my dad asks, taking a sip of his coffee and putting his news paper down. "it was great" I say with a bright smile on my face.

"we have a business dinner to attend today with our boss and some Co-workers" my mother said, "when will you be back" I ask a little sad to be alone again.

"we have to leave at 8 and the bosses son will be there and our boss asked to bring you too" my mother says with a smile and I instently start feeling a little anti social as I'm not going to know anyone there. "so go get ready honey, you have 3 hours" my dad says and I zoom of upstairs to change.

~

3 hours has passed and I finally got ready. My chocolate coloured hair was put up in a pretty casual bun and my make up was natural consisting of the shades brown and nude.

I put on a sleeveless black dress, which was layered and short almost reaching to my knees.

It was a bautiful dress that fit well on my body. I loved it.

 I loved it

~

Me and my parents finally arrived at the restaurant and they were busy talking about business.

I looked around at all the unfamiliar faces when my gaze stopped on a boy around my age, he had his back to me, but he looked elegant. His hair was a nice shade of blonde, styled in a nicely cut mullet, he had a black coloured suit and really shiny leathered boots. He looked like a Prince.

"please, meet my daughter, this is Chang Yuri" my mother says, snapping me out of my dream. "it's a pleasure to finally meet the Changs daughter" the person that I assume is my parents boss says with a smile, shaking my hand.

"ahh, I would love you to meet my son, yeosang" the man says and our eyes meet. Yeosang looked like a Prince, everything about him looked stunning.

"yuri" he says with a bright smile, taking my hand a placing a soft his on my knuckle. "you know each other" my mother asks shocked, "yes, we go to the same school" yeosang answers and honestly I'm happy to see atleast one friendly face.

~

We were all seated around the table and mine and yeosangs father decided to seat us next to each other so we wouldn't get bored.

"I didn't know your parents worked with my father" yeosang whispered over to me. I could feel his warm breath on my skin which sent chills down my body.

"I didn't know that my parents boss was a Kang" I answer back and we both giggle. "you look bautiful by the way" yeosang whispers into my ear. What he said sent a bright red blush to appear on my cheeks. He's so charming.

~

Yeosangs pov:

Seeing yuri made me happy to see a familiar face however, I was panicking becuase she looked apsolutly gorgeous. I never knew how to speak to girls and seeing yuri looking like a princess made it even harder for me to say a couple of words.

"if you excuse me, I have to use the restroom". I bow getting a nod from my father and I leave in the direction of the restroom.

Boy chat

Yeosang
EMERGENCY!!!

Hongjoong
What's up

Who do I have to fight

Wooyoung
Were are you

I'm coming

Yeosang
What no, I'm okay
It's yuri

Seonghwa
What happened

Is she okay?

Yeosang
Shes at my father's business
dinner and she looks
really hot

I don't know what
to do 😩

Wooyoung
Seriously yeosang

Seonghwa
Don't worry me like that

I thought something bad
happened you idiot

Jongho
Dickhead 🤦‍♂️

"Well they were no help" I looked myself in the mirror and soaked my face with cold water hoping it'll calm me down just a little.

~

Yuris pov:

Yeosang finally came back from the restroom, sitting back down giving me a bautiful smile. "is everything okay" I ask with a bit of a worried look, but he nods and takes a bit of his sushi.

~

The business dinner was over and everyone was saying goodbye. "ill see you tomorrow at school" yeosang says placing a hand on my bare shoulder. I turn around and smile at him answering him with a polite nod.

"goodnight yuri" yeosang says walking away into his car. "goodnight" I whisper as he was already to far away to hear me.

~

I was back at home, warm water drops were caressing my naked body.

I remember dinner and how open yeosang was towards me, hes usually so quite and how he complimented me, I still blush thinking about it. He gave me butterflies every time he spoke. He was so handsome, I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.