Chapter 8 - Day With Chaos

It was the weekend and me and the boys where hanging out in town. "so, what do you all wanna do" wooyoung asked lying down on the grass, feeling the sun hit his body. "I don't know but anyone wants to go get ice cream" Jongho asked and me, mingi, san and yunho went with Jongho to go get ice cream.

We made it to an ice cream van and mingi was the first to order himself a vanilla flavoured ice cream, next where san and yunho which got themselves bubblegum flavoured ice cream. Jongho got himself chocolate and I went for the strawberry flavour.

We were walking back to the park were we left the others when Jongho walked up to me. "you want to try mine" Jongho asked passing me his ice cream, "no thanks, I'm allergic to chocolate" I say and the 4 boys stop in Thier tracks staring at me in shock. "how are you alive" yunho says staring at me with disbelief.

We make it back to the park and yunho bursts out my secret. "oh my god, yuri is allergic to chocolate". All the boys look at me and wooyoung gets up from lying on the grass, "your joking" wooyoung said and I nod my head in answer to no yunho wasn't joking.

~

We where in town when I saw a bautiful white dress, with puffy sleeves and a slit to show off the leg.

"it's pretty, isn't it" someone says from behind me, but I didn't want to take my gaze off the dress so I payed no attention to the voice

"it's pretty, isn't it" someone says from behind me, but I didn't want to take my gaze off the dress so I payed no attention to the voice. "it would look pretty on you, let me get it for you" I turn around to see san standing behind me staring at the dress. "what, no" I say looking at him with disbelief. I didn't want him to waste his money on me. "why not" he said fixing his gaze on me not the dress.

His dark brown eyes shone in the towns lights, I almost got lost in them. "san, please don't waist your money on me" I say starting to feel bad about the fact he's willing to get me a dress and spend his money. "just this once, please, treat it like a, early birthday present" he says grabbing my hand and dragging me into the shop.

I tryed to stop him from getting me the dress but I ended up walking out of the shop with it. "thank you san, I'll pay you back" I say giving him a tight hug, "there's no need" he says pulling away smiling at me, "are you sure" I say feeling really bad, "as long as I get to see you in it tomorrow, we're good". I giggle and nod at his request happy to have such a friend like him.

~

We all got hungry and we decided to go get pizza. "so, who's paying" wooyoung asked, "I can" I say but all of them say "no" at the same time. "I'll pay" yeosang said taking out his wallet.

We all got one pepperoni and one margarita pizza and went back to hongjoong's place. We all ate and hongjoong wanted to play music when mingi stopped him, "acctualy me and yuri wrote a song during music class, you have a keyboard right" mingi asked hongjoong and he nodded going to get it.

Hongjoong passes me the keyboard and I start playing the melody of mine and mingi's song. I start to sing my bits as best as I could to not embarrass myself and later mingi joins in with his amazing rapping skills.

When we finished the song the boys gave us a round of applause. "that was amazing" San said giving me a tight hug, "thank you" I reply back giggling. "well now that shows over let's put on some music" hongjoong said blasting gottasadae by bewhy.

~

It was getting late and seonghwa offered to walk me back home. "it's been a while since we had so much fun" he says looking up at the stars.
"why" I ask not really knowing the reason to why I asked that question.

"me and the boys haven't hanged out like this in forever, thank you yuri" he said grabbing my hand and stopping me so I could look at him.

I looked into his deep black eyes not being able to look away, "but I didn't do anything, why are you thanking me" I ask and he laughs. "if not for you mingi would be black out drunk today, wooyoung would be fucking some girl, yeosang would be boring and I would be alone in my room trying to keep myself from doing bad things".

I cup his cheek and smile at how cute seonghwa was being, "im happy I got to help".

When we finally made it to mine i gave seonghwa a warm hug thanking him for taking me home. "goodnight and thank you" I say letting go of the hug, "goodnight yuri" seonghwa says placing a kiss on my cheek.