I know i'm filmy.

MRS. NEELIMA SURESH KAPOOR

She is a 49 years old women... she owns some NGO ...she is sweet and very kind women.... she loves her family alot and she is very protective towards them

"How do i grow up When I have a beautiful women who has wounded me with her murderous beauty for twenty six years" He confesses and nuzzles his nose in the crook of her neck

She blushes after listening to his words.
"I know i am gorgeous but Suresh leave me, we are not teenagers anymore... Have some shame we have two grown up daughters in the house, What if they come and sees us like this ? What will they think haa?" She slapped him over his biceps and pushed him.

"So what if they saw us romancing? And what do you mean by we are not teenagers anymore ? Didn't you heard that song TU ABHI TAK HAI HASIN OR MAI JAWAAN"(you're still lovely and i'm still young) He hummed the exact same lines from an very famous old indian song and stares at her with a naughty grin

She slapped her forehead "Haye waheguru kya kru mai is admi ka" (Oh god what should i do with this man)

He starts laughing and releases her from his arms. "By the way where is My pyare bache? hasn't they woken up yet?" Saying this, he starts moving towards his daughter's room, but only then his wife speaks.

"They got up at seven in the morning and went outside, they  were saying that they are going to buy gifts for the kids. One of them even asked each and every child in the orphanage to make a list of what they wanted for Christmas." She says this very proudly with a smile on her face, she goes to the dining table and pulls a chair to sit on it.

"Oh! That's good." He also smilingly goes to the dining table and sits in front of his wife.

After having breakfast, both of them go to the kitchen with their own plates and put their plates in the sink.

He is about to put on the apron when she stops him.. "Today it's my turn to wash the dishes remember?" she extends her hand

He smiles because he knows that she will not listen to him, so he leaves the kitchen by handing over the apron to her.

Actually they have given leave to all their helpers because
Even if their workers will not express this to them but they know very well that everyone has to celebrate Christmas along with their family.

Coming out of the kitchen, he is about to pick up his coat and put it on when the doorbell rang.

He thinks that his daughters will be on the other side of the door but only then he remembers that they has another key to the house.

he puts his coat right there on the sofa and goes to open the door

When he opens the door and is shocked to see the people infront of him
Then he hears the voice of his wife who was asking him who is at the door?

"Why don't you come and see for yourself? I am sure you will be surprised too.." He speaks loudly and starts smiling widely looking at the people in front of him

Neelima gets confused after listening to her husband and starts coming outside after washing her hands with water and cleaning them with a handkerchief.