009

Y/n wakes up, hands tied behind him and legs tied to a chair he's sitting on. He begins to worry, then, the sound of a door is heard. He looks over to see Wilbur standing there, holding his hands behind his back with his head tilted ever so slightly to the side. He has a devilish smile on his face as Y/n tries to speak through the rag. "Hello darling.. Do you like the room?" Wilbur says, gesturing to the room around him while continuing to stare straight at Y/n.

Y/n gulps nervously as he sees that Wilbur is starting to approach him. Wilbur stands before him, smiling as Y/n keeps looking away, afraid.

Wilbur placed a frown on his face as he reached over and placed his hand on Y/n's chin, lifting his face up so they could make eye contact. "Please look at me, darling.. I'm sorry I had to do this.." Wilbur brings Y/n's face closer to his own. He slid the rag down from Y/n's mouth. "Talk to me darling.."

Wilbur leans down to kiss Y/n's head gently before pulling away.

Y/n looked back up at Wilbur's frowning face. He could barely hold eye contact with Wilbur for a few minutes because he kept tearing up. "What's wrong?"

"You killed my mum.. you kidnapped me.. the fuck do you think?!" Tears were falling down his cheeks as he glared at Wilbur. "Oh darling~! This was all supposed to be a good idea.. I was just taking revenge for something for you! For her hurting you! I love you Y/n! I don't want to lose you! I can't bear to imagine what my life will be without you.." Wilbur cupped Y/n's cheek "But I know you can handle it darling! I trust you! And I know that you'll grow to love me again, even if it takes time~!"

Y/n began to tear up even more at those words. "I-" Y/n cuts himself off as he starts sobbing. "I hate you.. I hate you!"

Wilbur chuckled, wiping away some of Y/n's tears. "That's not very nice darling.." Y/n looked up at him, shaking his head furiously. "I hate you! How could you do this to me?? How could you kill someone who loves me?! YOU'RE FUCKING MENTAL WILBUR Wilbur laughed again at his words. "I know I am Darling, but.. I just want you to love me! Don't you wanna be loved by me? Don't you want to stay with me forever?" The man was still laughing and Y/n felt helpless.. he was trapped inside this place with no way out.

Wilbur noticed how scared Y/n looked.. He knew he had to make Y/n feel better. So he kissed Y/n on the lips, making him close his eyes tight. "I love you.. I don't want you to go anywhere without me ever again.. I only want you, and that's why I killed her.. To be with you! I don't want you to leave me! I don't want to be away from you! Please don't make me do anything I don't want to.." The last sentence was almost whispered.

"It wasn't me that hurt you, darling... It was that bitch who wanted to hurt you first.. That's why you're here!" Suddenly, the sounds of knocking were heard. Wilbur put the gag back up and right before he left, he whispered to Y/n, "try all you want to be saved.. the walls are soundproof.." then left, shutting the door.

Everything was muffled but Y/n was still able to make out what the conversation was..

"Hello officer.. what can I do for you?"

"I heard you had some relation to the L/n family?"

"Yes I'm Y/n's boyfriend.. why, did something happen?"

"Well, this 'Y/n' you're speaking of has gone missing. His mother was killed in her sleep and the weapon used was missing. If you have any sort of knowledge of where your boyfriend was taken or who for that matter, call the police immediately."

"That.. That's a lot to take in.. uhm.., I-I will.. thank you.."

Then he heard the faint sound of a door close, he couldn't believe Wilbur, he trusted him! They've been dating for not even a day and Wilbur took everything that happened and turned it into a crime case! Did he actually plan this whole thing and get him? Y/n started to cry again, he didn't want to be alone.

Time skip..

Y/n sat in the same spot he was in yesterday, staring blankly at the wall. He was still in anger from what happened. He didn't know what to do now.. there was nothing he could do. All he did was wait...

The sound of a door opening snapped Y/n out of his thoughts and he turned his head.

"Darling, are you ok my love?" Wilbur asked. Y/n still couldn't reply due to the fact Wilbur had left the gag in his mouth. So, Y/n just turned his head away from Wilbur. Though, he was unaffected by the stubbornness. He went to Y/n and took the rag out of his mouth so he could properly speak to him.

"There, is that better darling?" Y/n said nothing; still refusing to speak with Wilbur. But, Wilbur decided he would try to coax the boy with his voice instead.

He reached forward, grabbing Y/n's chin softly to make him look at him. "Come on sweetheart.. say something to me," Y/n remained silent, tearing his face from Wilbur as he continued "please darling, please.. I love you so much!" Y/n stayed silent, causing Wilbur to sigh. "Do you know how hard it is to find someone willing to kill for you? To love you as much as I do? To do anything for you..?"

Suddenly Wilbur grabs Y/n's face, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "How do you think I felt when I found out that someone tried to take my darling from me? It made me crazy! Made me so angry I could feel the flames burn in my gut.. It hurt so bad! I could barely control myself from doing absolutely anything to them. But, I managed to keep myself calm, and collected.. I never gave up hope that you'd love me back.. just like I do you.."

Y/n stared at Wilbur, tears streaming from both his eyes. He was trying to comprehend the situation he was in. There Wilbur was, telling him all these things. Telling him about his feelings for him, telling him how he felt, how much he loved him.

"Please darling.. I love you so much.." Wilbur continued. A tear fell down Y/n's cheek. Wilbur moved back a little as he wiped the tear away from Y/n's face. "Are you alright, darling?"

Y/n didn't know what to say, he didn't want to say anything to Wilbur. Not after everything that's happened in the past 2 days. Not after what he said.

"Why won't you talk to me, Darling..? I saved you! You were always being treated so badly at that house, you always got beat up.. And I've done nothing to help you in return! Please just talk to me darling..!" Wilbur begged. "Please..

All Y/n could do was shake his head, crying harder than before. "Why won't you talk to me!?" Wilbur grabbed Y/n's face tighter. "Tell me what I did to you!!"

"WILBUR STOP IT!! JUST FUCKING STOP!!" Wilbur backed off from Y/n, who was looking down and sobbing. "Please.. I don't want this. I'm not going to say anything if you're going to keep acting like this.." Wilbur was wide eyed, his body tense, trembling in fury at what Y/n told him.. he felt like he'd lost everything.. Y/n's entire body was shaking and his breathing was erratic.. "I'm.. darling I'm sorry.. I just want you to love me like I do.."

"Stop it! Why can't you listen to me!! Just stop it!!! I DON'T WANT THIS!" Y/n cried louder. He didn't mean for his yelling to affect Wilbur like it did, especially since he was the cause for it, but it was difficult to stop.

"Darling-"

"Stop!! Stop it!! Just fuck off!!" Wilbur froze, staring straight at Y/n. This caused Y/n to start sobbing harder, trying to escape from the ropes keeping him to the chair. Suddenly, Wilbur cupped his face, kissing him. Y/n flinched slightly, trying to push Wilbur away and whimpering.

Wilbur was confused at what to do.. He moved away from him. "Tell me darling.. I want you to tell me what I did wrong.."

"Stop calling me that you fucking asshole..! Get off of me!!" Y/n pulled against the ropes again, trying to get free. He kept struggling and tugging at the ropes, feeling desperate. Suddenly, they broke off of Y/n's wrists and arms. He fell over, landing harshly on the ground, grunting with the impact. "Ow.." He muttered softly. As soon as he sat up, he realized that his wrist was bloody and bruised; he quickly looked back to Wilbur who had a shocked expression on his face.

"You.. you broke the ropes!?"

A/N: SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG! School and discord shit has kept me busy as hell.